• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Dunsparce vs. Spinda

Oh this is so hard. There's the severely under used but cool looking snake thing and then the super cute dizzy panda thing. I think I'll have to go with Spinda.

Lol...dunsparce: because that thing on his butt isn't a tail if you know what I mean...lol

Dunsparce, because of its TM flexibility (plus I just like them more u___u).

Dunsparce, because para-flinch Dunsparce rocks and for being based on an interesting legend (tsuchinoko).

Spinda sucks, imo. It doesn't look like a panda (or a red panda, for that matter). I don't care for its gimmick either.

Dunsparce. I find him cute in an awkward way. I want to like Spinda but I would have a hard time keeping that thing as a teddy bear much less a serious Pokemon.

Dunsparce, it is ugly yet cute, and Serene Grace is a fun Ability to use. Spinda is boring and has awful stats, despite its huge movepool.

Dunsparce purely because it's really cute. Spinda is also cute (though not as much), and I do like it, but it's also kinda boring compared to the former. Also, I've never used Spinda before, so I can't really compare them battle wise.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom