• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DVD re-releases of seasons 1 to 5 to be available in Australia and New Zealand: Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
DVD re-releases of seasons 1 to 5 to be available in Australia and New Zealand: Limited edition ...

PokeCollection has revealed that Beyond Home Entertainment will be selling limited edition MetalPak DVD sets of seasons 1-5 of the Pokémon anime in Australia and New Zealand in June.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: DVD re-releases of seasons 1 to 5 to be available in Australia and New Zealand: L

Does anyone know if any online retailers (that ship to the UK) will have them? I have a multi-region player.

Re: DVD re-releases of seasons 1 to 5 to be available in Australia and New Zealand: L

Does anyone know if any online retailers (that ship to the UK) will have them? I have a multi-region player.

I import dvds from stores via eBay all the time, you could check into that.

It's how I got seasons 1-8 and Chronicles from Australia

I import dvds from stores via eBay all the time, you could check into that.

It's how I got seasons 1-8 and Chronicles from Australia
For Australia, usually I'd use DevotedDVD, but this is a store exclusive, so maybe I will have to resort to eBay :S

I wish they'd release the older movies again.

I wish they'd release the older movies again.

Yes! If australia were to put the first three movies out on DVD like they do the show, but in Widescreen. I'd buy them in a heartbeat

For Australia, usually I'd use DevotedDVD, but this is a store exclusive, so maybe I will have to resort to eBay :S

Well JB Hi-Fi definitely ships internationally, I think the shipping cost is fairly expensive though. I'm not sure about Sanity, but you can always e-mail them. It's highly likely that these metal packs will put up on their online stores at some point.

Metal packs!!
As in the cases are actually made of some kind of metal.

I might actually consider buying one of these and see what it's like.

Durability of the cases is a big plus for me.^-^

Just depends how much it costs. Going to have to start saving or find a better job before then.=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom