• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

DW Females (offering a couple of DW females and other stuff in return)

Reaction score
I would like to trade for any of the following DW female pokemon:

Hustle Nidoran
Sand Veil Larvitar
Prankster Murkrow
Speed Boost Carvanha

I can offer female Immunity Gligars and Drought Vulpixes, as a plus I have some relatively superior gligars and i can get a jolly or impish nature. If it interests you i have one male DW cacnea and one male DW poochyena. I can also try and fill your Pokedex if you need some stuff from Pokemon white. Im pretty flexible as long as the trade offers are reasonable, thanks for any responses

Edited: Can now offer DW slowpoke or dratini

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can give you a dratini dw and slowpoke dw if you trade me or let me borrow you thundurus or if you have a dw eevee. Even if you can't help me with these I can still give you a dw dratini. slowpoke I would have to breed to make happen

Reaction score
I can give you a dratini dw and slowpoke dw if you trade me or let me borrow you thundurus or if you have a dw eevee. Even if you can't help me with these I can still give you a dw dratini. slowpoke I would have to breed to make happen
I can get you the DW eevee. I need some time to breed a spare female though. Ill PM you when Ive hatched it

Reaction score
ok I am still under 15 posts so I can't PM you back. This is 14 next one will be 15. I am still not sure how to find people using their friend code. Do I just go to the online trading and enter your number? I know I have to add yoru friend code first to my pal pad. my friend code is in my signature

Reaction score
i also need to breed a slowpoke for you, I have the dratini ready now though

Leader of the Autobots
Reaction score
I can get you a female Nidoran and a Murkrow with those abilities. Can I get a DW Dratini and Vulpix, females?

Reaction score
@Bumblebee Sure, no problem, I can breed them tomorrow. When would you be available to trade?

Also just to be clear, these pokemon are not hacked? I didnt make that distinction in the OP, but I prefer to stick with legitimately bred/caught pokemon

Leader of the Autobots
Reaction score
@Bumblebee Sure, no problem, I can breed them tomorrow. When would you be available to trade?

Also just to be clear, these pokemon are not hacked? I didnt make that distinction in the OP, but I prefer to stick with legitimately bred/caught pokemon
Actually, I just got Dratini so can you change it to Slowpoke? I can trade as soon as you finish them. I'll go breed you those two now. No, they aren't hacked got them both myself from DW.

Reaction score
Actually, I just got Dratini so can you change it to Slowpoke? I can trade as soon as you finish them. I'll go breed you those two now. No, they aren't hacked got them both myself from DW.
Sure, female DW dratini and vulpix it is.

And sorry for asking, but I wanted to check

FC: 1077 0176 0052

If I see you online tomorrow, Ill just PM you, would that be alright?

Leader of the Autobots
Reaction score
Sure, female DW dratini and vulpix it is.

And sorry for asking, but I wanted to check

FC: 1077 0176 0052

If I see you online tomorrow, Ill just PM you, would that be alright?
PMing me is fine, and you mean DW Slowpoke and Vulpix ;)

FC in sig

EDIT: I can also now breed Larvitar, just got it in DW.

Banana eating Gengar
Reaction score
Can I offer you DW Poliwag for an Immunity (Impish nature) Gligar?

Reaction score
PMing me is fine, and you mean DW Slowpoke and Vulpix ;)

FC in sig

EDIT: I can also now breed Larvitar, just got it in DW.
Oh gosh, yes thats what I meant, sorry it was 3 in the morning where I am.

Reaction score
Can I offer you DW Poliwag for an Immunity (Impish nature) Gligar?
Sure, Im open to trade for other DW stuff as long as they are good. The ones I listed were my primary targets.

I need some time to breed a female, shouldnt be to long, but it depends when I get a chance. I should be able to get it today though