• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DWF Dratini that need a good home

Venom

We are venom to you
Reaction score
I have been trying to breed myself an adamant Dratini with at least 31 IV's in 4 specific stats and had no luck, but you guys get to reap the rewards of my failure. I am giving away all the adamant female Dratini's I have hatched so far. Currently I have 5 to give. All are level 1 UT all have 31 in attack other than that I don't remember what the other IV's are but I know the each has at least one other 31 IV so if your interested post below or PM. My is FC 0518 8303 1406

Edit: done

Last edited:
Sure Rocket Grunt Teshi and Riot I can trade now if either of you is available

My is FC 0518 8303 1406 see you there

Sure when can you trade dgraybob?

@dgraybob; yes I can after I trade with Riot
@Riot; I have had this problem before with my wifi at work I don't know how to fix it. can you trade after 5 PM my time? thats when I get home and I have never had a problem trading there.

Last edited:
Yeah i can trade at 5pm your time and to mention someone you have to put a semicolon at the end of their name.

Ok see you then. Thanks for the tip I haven't been active in the last few years so all the new bells and whistles

@Chiplet; can you trade? If so we can try to trade now and if it doesnt work can you wait about an hour to try when I get home.

@Chiplet; Ok, see you there.
I don't see you Is your FC correct?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom