• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Taillow), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

archer

Reaction score
Offering:

Zorua (Dark Pulse)

Male: Bashful, Calm, Lonely, Jolly, Sassy, Hasty, Brave, Naughty, Careful, Rash, Mild, Quiet, Timid, Timid, Adamant, Hardy, Naive

Female: Gentle, Adamant, Lonely, Impish, Mild, Lax, Relaxed, Relaxed, Modest, Brave, Bashful, Hasty, Quirky, Sassy, Docile, Timid

Eevee (Dream World)

Male: Hasty, Mild, Careful, Serious, Bold, Docile, Naive, Brave, Naughty, Rash, Relaxed, Adamant, Calm, Bashful, Sassy, Impish, Lonely, Modest, Timid

Female: Modest, Modest, Modest, Quirky, Jolly, Docile, Bold, Quiet

Cyndaquil (Extrasensory)

Male: Lax, Impish, Naive

Female: Modest, Docile

Vulpix (Dream World, Extrasensory)

Male: N/A

Female: Docile, Docile, Bold, Bold, Impish, Relaxed, Adamant, Serious, Hardy, Gentle, Sassy

Poochyena (Dream World, Crunch, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang)

Male: Adamant, Rash, Timid, Relaxed, Hasty, Modest, Bold

Female: Adamant, Adamant, Adamant, Adamant, Brave, Bold, Hasty, Jolly, Naughty

Houndour (Dream World, Punishment)

Male: Brave, Careful, Lax, Rash, Quiet, Quiet, Quiet, Quiet

Female: Gentle, Gentle, Gentle, Relaxed, Mild, Hasty, Quiet, Quiet

Zigzagoon (Dream World, Tickle)

Male: N/A

Female: Impish, Bold, Careful, Lax

Taillow (Dream World, Brave Bird)

Male: Hardy, Hardy, Hardy, Hardy, Mild, Jolly, Relaxed, Hasty, Hasty

Female: Gentle, Quirky, Modest, Careful, Hardy, Hardy, Hardy, Hardy

Hold Items: Adamant Orb, Amulet Coin, DeepSeaScale, DeepSeaTooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Dubious Disc, Eviolite, Expert Belt, Exp. Share, Float Stone, Grip Claw, Lucky Egg, Lustrous Orb, Protector, Quick Claw, Razor Fang, Reaper Cloth, Ring Target, Scope Lens, Shell Bell, Wide Lens

EVO Stone: Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, Dusk Stone, Moon Stone, Moon Stone, Prism Scale, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Sun Stone

Looking For:
PP Max
PP Up
Vitamins! (Any kind!)

Feel free to PM or VM! Cheers!

Last edited:
Re: OF: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu, Zigzagoon), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

I'll offer you two rare candies in exchange for a quirky Vulpix and one of your Poochyenas once they're bred (preferably a quirky or another 'neutral' nature; doesn't matter that much to me though).

Re: OF: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu, Zigzagoon), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

I'll definitely trade you the Vulpix for now. I'm honestly not sure how many Poochyena I'm going to breed. If I get the one that I want on the first egg (highly unlikely), I may not have extras. I probably will, I just don't want to make any promises yet. If I get one though, I'll definitely swap it for the Rare Candy. Regardless, Quirky Vulpix for a Rare Candy sounds perfect, I'm available to trade whenever!

Sounds good to me! I should be available all day tomorrow to trade (or tonight, if you happen to be back on).

@archer; Would you be willing to do PP up for that bashful DWF eevee?

Since I don't have too many DWF Eevee, I'm going to have say no, for now. I'd like to just give it another day or so and see if I can get offers for the main items I'm looking for. If that doesn't happen, I'll definitely get you the Eevee for the PP Up. My apologies for making you wait.

I can trade you any number of all the items for the Female Quiet Eevee.

I can trade you any number of all the items for the Female Quiet Eevee.

That's fantastic! How about the Eevee for the two Power Items?

Deal. I'll equip Power Band to something and trade it for Eevee, and then we can swap a junk Pokemon of mine holding Power Anklet for a junk Pokemon of yours if you have any and if it's ok with you.

Deal. I'll equip Power Band to something and trade it for Eevee, and then we can swap a junk Pokemon of mine holding Power Anklet for a junk Pokemon of yours if you have any and if it's ok with you.

That sounds perfect to me. I'll hop in about 5 minutes if that works for you?

No problem. I'll be there too.

Sorry to be a n00b, but is DWF Dream World Form?

Sorry to be a n00b, but is DWF Dream World Form?

No worries, you're close but not quite, DWF is Dream World FEMALE. They're generally more valuable because they can pass on the Hidden Ability (that only Dream World Pokemon have) through breeding, which males cannot. Hope that helps!

ZACH ATTACK, thank you so much for the trade, it was a HUGE help!

can i take the modest Vulpix? i can give a PP Max

can i take the modest Vulpix? i can give a PP Max

Ah, I'm very sorry, caught me just as I was updating the thread. Modest Vulpix is gone. If you're interested in a different one. Let me know.

Re: OF: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu, Houndour & more), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), It

then i'll just take one of the ones you have doubles of.

Re: OF: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu, Houndour & more), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), It

Sounds good to me. Available to trade now?

@archer; May I have the lax DW Pichu for a PP Up?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom