• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Taillow), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Re: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, more), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Ite

@archer; i will give u 2 pp ups for a thunderstone

Re: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, more), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Ite

Perfect, see you on there.

Hi :) If it wouldn't be too much to ask, could I get
Female Zorua
Female Cyndaquil
Female ZigZag
Female Vulpix

any nature is fine for all of them
I've got 2 PP Max's, 1 PP Up and 1 Protein I could trade you

Female Zorua
Female Cyndaquil
Female ZigZag
Female Vulpix

That would be totally fine. I unfortunately will not be able to trade until later tonight, will that be okay?

Female Zorua
Female Cyndaquil
Female ZigZag
Female Vulpix

That would be totally fine. I unfortunately will not be able to trade until later tonight, will that be okay?

That's fine. Just let me know when you can. I should be free tonight.

Can I get a modest male eevee, modest female cyndaquil, and calm vulpix with dusk and dawn stone I'm offering two pp ups and a rare candy if that works for trade?
FC: 3955-2450-1531

I would like a timid male eevee, a timid female zorua, and a naive male zorua please? I will offer 2 HP Up and a Zinc or Iron, if that's all right.

Friend Code: 2623 3445 4212 (PHANTOM)

Last edited:

@archer; Could I give you a PP Max for any one of the female Eevees?

Would you be willing to trade a modest DW eevee and an early bird houndour with a neutral nature for 2 PP up and a vitamin?

Last edited:

Would you be willing to trade a modest DW eevee and an early bird houndour with a neutral nature for 2 PP up and a vitamin?

Hey unfortunately I have no Early Bird Houndour, just Unnerve ones. I can do a modest DW eevee as long as you don't mind a male. Just a PP Up for the Eevee is fine. Let me know, thanks!

Re: DWF (Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Zigzagoon), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Male eevee is fine. It's too bad you can't do early bird but unnerve is okay too, just so long as it has a neutral nature.
So how about both for 2 PP ups?
PM me for my friend code.

Re: OF: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu, Zigzagoon), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

@archer
Hey there, how's it going?
So, do you still have DWF Pichu?
I just started playing White version, so I don't have much to offer,
but would you trade a DWF Pichu for a DWF Smoochum?

Re: DWF (Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Eevee), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Hi @archer, can I ask, if I get the DWF Eevee from you, and I evolve it into a Glaceon, would the DW ability Anticipation morph into Ice Body? I'm not too sure on this front.

If I want to get a female modest Eevee from you which item must I trade you for? Is there a difference between if I get a DWF one, or a bred one? Would that be a PP Max for both or is PP Up fine?

Re: OF: DWF (Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu, Zigzagoon), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

Hi @archer, can I ask, if I get the DWF Eevee from you, and I evolve it into a Glaceon, would the DW ability Anticipation morph into Ice Body? I'm not too sure on this front.

If I want to get a female modest Eevee from you which item must I trade you for? Is there a difference between if I get a DWF one, or a bred one? Would that be a PP Max for both or is PP Up fine?

You're correct about the Glaceon, it would get Ice Body. And I'll happily trade you the Eevee for a PP Max. I'll be on a bunch tonight just PM or VM me whenever.

@archer
Hey there, how's it going?
So, do you still have DWF Pichu?
I just started playing White version, so I don't have much to offer,
but would you trade a DWF Pichu for a DWF Smoochum?

Hey unfortunately I do not have a DWF Pichu left. I may breed some more later, I'll let you know if I do. My apologies!

Last edited by a moderator:

No worries. Thanks, really.

Re: DWF (Vulpix, Poochyena, Houndour, Eevee), Egg Moves (Zorua, Cyndaquil), Items

You're correct about the Glaceon, it would get Ice Body. And I'll happily trade you the Eevee for a PP Max. I'll be on a bunch tonight just PM or VM me whenever.

Does that mean 1 PP Max for 1 DWF Female Modest Eevee?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom