• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dylan's Art Library.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
As I will soon start to draw some stuff, and promised Noworry to show if off in the gallery, I decided to create this thread in advance.

So it will pressure me to actually create some drawings and post them here.

The other day Lone_Garurumon mentioned Inktober, so I looked into it and it looks pretty fun. However, as you can see by the thread stamp it's already the 10th, so I won't be participating in it as normal. But I still thought it'd be fun to do something like it, so I've used it as inspiration to make a 31 long list of Pokemon to draw fitting the theme of the respective Inktober prompt.

If that made no sense, look at the spoiler below for the full list ;)
prompt.jpg
1. Aipom
2. Espeon & Umbreon
3. Grimer/muk
4. Alomomola
5. Linoone
6. Honedge
7. Mimikyu
8. Alolan Rattata
9. Onix
10. Wailord.
11. Doduo
12. Cryogonal
13. Zubat.
14. Zangoose
15. Mew
16. Snorlax
17. Gardevoir
18. Growlith
19. Altaria
20. Lanturn
21. Seviper
22. Stantler
23. Cherubi
24. Drilbur
25. Plusle & Minun
26. Bidoof
27. Gogoat
28. Sawsbuck
29. Latias & Latios
30. Ampharos
31. Yamask.
I'll mostly be following this list, but feel free to request a drawing at any point.

For now I will only do simple art without a background, gotta start with the basics ;)

Last edited:
Yesterday after a few hours of practicing with my tablet, I got down a somewhat decent foundation for Aipom, this afternoon I had the time to color it in.
Still getting used to paint tool sai, especially in terms of shading :X

But hey, for my first drawing in 2 years, on a tablet I just received yesterday, I wouldn't say it's bad ^^;
upload_2017-10-13_16-37-44.png

Soki gave me the great idea to do the december christmas holiday challenge thingy.
tumblr_ohin2opWgP1r2b88uo1_540.jpg

So, here we have Day 1 & Day 2.
Favorite Ground & Psychic type retrospectively.

As you might be able to tell, this drawing hasn't been completely finished. I'll upload an updated version at some point, soon.
Flygon Family.jpg

Well, this one might come to a shock for some that know me well. But that's for a good reason! My favorite Pokemon is a psychic type, and no, sorry it's not Mew.
I'm just saving the best for last :)
Mew.jpg

No rq why do you do this :(

I still need to shade it, I'll post that version in my art thread.
View attachment 108843

So RC requested a Larvitar up next :)
I totally forgot to do this :confused:

But here it is at long last
unknown.png

I also made this version where it's emerged in water ^^;
unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom