• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Dynamax has ended up becoming such a turn off for me, that I spent the money I would have saved for buying one of the two versions of the game on Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu!. That's one game I swore I'd never buy.
You could just not spend your money on either of them at all you know

i mean, you do you, but breaking a personal vow of frugal effort just to spite a feature in a video game by redirecting that money toward a different video game that you already resent and know you're not going to like sure is a Decision

Last edited:
Dynamax has ended up becoming such a turn off for me, that I spent the money I would have saved for buying one of the two versions of the game on Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu!. That's one game I swore I'd never buy.
Hate to beat the dead horse, but that's still supporting Game Freak.

If they Gigantamax a Pokemon who had a Mega Form, Do you think their Gigantamax form will be much different? What would you like?

If they Gigantamax a Pokemon who had a Mega Form, Do you think their Gigantamax form will be much different? What would you like?
What I would really like is for them to not do this at all. Give some other Pokémon a chance to shine. Though it doesn’t look promising with Charizard, Gengar, and Steelix getting Dynamax attention already...

What I would really like is for them to not do this at all. Give some other Pokémon a chance to shine. Though it doesn’t look promising with Charizard, Gengar, and Steelix getting Dynamax attention already...
I don't know about Steelix but Charizard and Gengar definitely felt like foreshadowing. Plus Charizard being Leon's ace and all.

I don't particularly love the idea of Pokemon with megas already getting more forms, partly because I think it means that these kind of mechanics may never share a game again, but I am open to just seeing what they do with it. Like if G-max Charizard is a better design than any of its megas, then I will be happy about that at least. But if it's worse then gawd no, lay off the dragon, Gamefreak. Gawd.

Pretty sure they might avoid doing this so fans won't get confused. Unless they plan on making their Gigantimax Form a bigger-sized Mega Evo'd form. In that case, it would pretty odd...

Oh yes please. Time to give some older Pokémon some love too!

I mean, G-Max Charizard has just got to be a big-ass classic European dragon, right? That's the only way this is gonna go, right?

I wonder if they'll also do the obvious and make a G-Max Wailord. Everybody has already joked about Dynamaxing their Wailord. What if they go that step further and give it a Giganatamax form where it leans into the blimp part of its inspiration and becomes so big that it just has to hover in the sky above the stadium? :eek:

One of my favorite pokeartists actually came up with a G-Max form of Charizard

1563130951900.png

I mean, G-Max Charizard has just got to be a big-ass classic European dragon, right? That's the only way this is gonna go, right?

I wonder if they'll also do the obvious and make a G-Max Wailord. Everybody has already joked about Dynamaxing their Wailord. What if they go that step further and give it a Giganatamax form where it leans into the blimp part of its inspiration and becomes so big that it just has to hover in the sky above the stadium? :eek:
what if they do the opposite and make it shrink, just to messwith us

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom