• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Who would have thought we needed new forms for Charizard, Gengar, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Lucario... And another two more for Mew-Two?

While I am not completely dismissive of them getting new Giga forms, I would love if some of the other Pokémons not usually receiving as much spotlight as the aforementioned ones also get their spot under the limelight. I mean, come on. There's gotta be fans of like, Roserade, Krookodile, and more Pokémon out there too!

I think rather two forms means Dynamax form and a Gigantamax form...

I think Megas should remain like they were.

This G-max Charizard even if it happens then we will see.

Last edited:
If anything mass would equate to a weight change, but clearly they don't even wanna begun to think about/calculate that because every g-max form they've shown has its weight listed as "???" on the site.
....So I guess we can expect no substantial increase for Low Kick or Grassknot.

Once again Dynamax disappoints me.

I think I understand the design aspect of Gigantamaxing now. Unlike Megas which involves pokemon evolving another time, gigantamaxing is essentially enlarging or enhancing the traits of a pokemon. For example Dreadnaw, it gets bigger hind legs allowing it to stand bipedally, it gains a longer neck which it retracts into it's shell, which also grew larger.

If anything mass would equate to a weight change, but clearly they don't even wanna begun to think about/calculate that because every g-max form they've shown has its weight listed as "???" on the site.
Weight is very important. New weight moves then would be interesting.

....So I guess we can expect no substantial increase for Low Kick or Grassknot.

Once again Dynamax disappoints me.
I hope they just assign the highest BP to it when used on a D/G-Max Pokémon rather than just leaving it the same as it was for the base form. Then again...this is GameFreak we’re talking about...

I really hope Flygon gets a G-Max since it got jipped out of a Mega due to artist’s block

Was that really the reason?

And yet we got 2 awful looking Mewtwo, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Salamence...

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as the 3 revealed so far are meh at worse and not as abominable as Blastoise and Lati@s.

Gigantimax Alcremie is the result of Gordon Ramsay criticizing its Normal Form for just being a "bloody pile of whipped cream."

I thought Gigantimax Alcremie was the pastry that Theresa May has with her morning tea.

Was that really the reason?

And yet we got 2 awful looking Mewtwo, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Salamence...

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise as the 3 revealed so far are meh at worse and not as abominable as Blastoise and Lati@s.

I kinda hope that the Pokemon who get gigantimax forms are not ones who have already been given alternate forms / mega evolution forms.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom