• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 revealed

Nintendo's recent E3 conference has revealed much new information for Pokémon fans, including the name of the latest Ranger title and more information about the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm excited about the 3DS but how come we never got any news on the new games? I thought they were supposed to be doing something with pokemon black there.

BW are for the DS, though. They've got a few more days. Gotta satiate the Zelda fans with their beloved OoT remake first.

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

Nintendo's recent E3 conference, held earlier today, has revealed much information to Pokémon fans, including the English name of the most recent Pokémon Ranger title and the first images of its upcoming console, the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

I'm more excited for Paper Mario than anything. It's been way too long since a game like TTYD. (Super Paper Mario was a great game, but it didn't feel like as much a part of the series as Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

Re: E3 conference reveals wealth of information: 3DS, Ranger 3 information revealed

I still woulda thought Black/White would be 3DS, but I guess not. I'm excited for the new Animal Crossing personally. The characters get PANTS!

What I want most from this console, besides the usual upgrade to power and interface, is an ability to connect to wireless internet that isn't severely outdated!
If it doesn't massively boost the wi-fi security support, then I won't ever even consider buying it.
Also, Kid Icarus looks pretty good for a handheld game. I may consider getting it, despite my boycott of all Nintendo franchises besides Pokemon.

EDIT:

"Wireless Communication:
Can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local wireless connection to let users communicate or enjoy competitive game play. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet and allow people to enjoy games with others. Will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode."

HuzzzAAAAHHHHHHHHH~

Last edited:
I'm excited for the release of Guardian Signs. Too bad an exact date was not given.

Hehehehe... OOT remake... I wonder what new look Ganon's Final Form is getting? :eek: Kirby's Epic Yarn is the least modest title there... It is indeed EPIC. But where is Paper Mario? Lemme take another look... Star Fox 64 remake will be awesome too. I do not like sounding like a fanboy however... o_o

Excited. 3DS looks great, I love Kirby, DK, and Paper Mario, etc. Glad to see Nintendo sticking to and reviving their iconic mascots. :)

Wish we saw Pikmin 3 though. I was looking for that. Oh well.

OH YEAH THERE'S A PICHU WITH A GUITAR ON THE FRONT COVER OF THE POKEMON RANGER GAME! JUST BECAUSE OF THAT, I AM BUYING IT!

Just saw the Kid Icarus trailer. Glad they changed the voice from Brawl, lol. Game looks awesome, and I love the Underworld Remix.

I want the black/blue 3DS so bad!!!!!!!!! Hopefully GameStop will do an XL trade in for 3DS deal.

Whoa.

Chocobo Racing for the 3DS. :0

I loved that game.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Totally excited for this. Am looking forward to its release and learning more about what it can do.
I like the expanded net capabilities of the Black and White games. :)
Random Wifi battles FTW!

I say Nintendo made out pretty well at this year's E3, with announcements like the new Zelda, Dragon Quest IX, Kirby Epic Yarn, Golden Sun, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Sports Pack, Prof. Layton 3, Kid Icarus and of course the 3DS. This is how you do an E3 Show, showing off some good games, and a new console.

As for the news of Ranger 3 and PokePark, glad to see that they're coming over. A part of me is interested more in PokePark than Ranger 3. The only thing I was disappointed in was no English Acknowledgment of Black and White, would have been nice to know the English name of the starters at least. That and when are you bringing over the WiiWare Mystery Dungeon game?

We already got English acknowledgment of Black & White via the official Pokemon website.

Glad to know that NoA is working on localizing the third Ranger game. It really is a fantastic game, and the sooner others get to play it, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom