• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Nintendo Life claims there is a Pokemon Direct at E3 today but I see nothing on Serebii or anywhere else.

Apparently it's just for Japanese people watching on Niconico and is advertised as a recap. (But yeah, I saw it there and on Serebii when I looked it up the other day.)

The stream was indeed a recap of the events in E3 and didn't show anything new.

Unstuck the thread with the few days of events being over, but added the link to the full demonstration (from Tuesday) in the first post in case anyone turns up and had missed it. :)

I am fine with no news for today considering we got a lot from June 3rd, corocoro and June 14th. At least they finally giving us news that we have been waiting for so long. I am grateful for what we got so far and whatever we get next month is fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom