• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

I'm so excited to see what we get today! Doesn't even have to be revolutionary, just some gameplay and I'm cool.

If we get new Pokémon revealed I'm hoping it is the bird we saw in the first ever trailer, its a good time for that imo. But either way, won't complain if we get nothing new, this month's been full of news so far.

I'm hoping they'll show us the villain team just to get an idea on them. But otherwise, i'm perfectly satisfied with the news we have so far.

To anyone who thinks it's just going to be a repeat of what we know: I find it unrealistic that Masuda has flown out to LA just to show us things we've already seen/know. There's just no point to it, we've had press releases and trailers all covering it the last two months. Sure he'll probably go over the features, like the Rotom Dex, but there has to be something new in there otherwise it seems pointless to just repeat themselves.

I hope they tell us what kind of secret the starters and Iwanko hide or what those diamonds/bracelets are used for.

Geodog and Narkoalepsy (I really need betteer names for these mons) are most likely going to be shown off this week one way or another to coincide with their official japanese release. I see no reason not to demonstrate them here.

They usually update Corocoro information the day before release (at least the non-Japanese sites) and since they haven't updated today and there's only about an one hour until the presentation, I'd agree that the koala and dog are most likely going to be shown in some form at the treehouse.

Wait wait wait, before Zelda,their big title for E3, is when we are gonna get the SM treehouse section? Yeah, new news incoming, no way its not. Even if its just the first half hour of the game, getting a good lay of the land and how traversal is structured should offer insight to the linearity or non linearity of the game.

Added a link to Nintendo's Youtube stream to the first post. Three links for three different streams, so hopefully there's at least one that works well if some people have trouble with the others :)

e: Kirby4ever ninja'd me :p

This is the first time I've tuned in live (never have the time to do so before, unfortunately), so I'm pretty excited to see what's getting revealed!

I'm just hoping for some more footage of the region, plus footage of new functions and abilities of what you can do in-game. I'm indifferent about seeing new Pokémon, so if we get them then it's a bonus for me.

Looks like I might be wrong and they might just be repeating the start lmao D:

Video footage is old, but they mentioned art assets. Meaning of title: 'Sun as source of life', Alola 'teeming with life'. Rather softball answers so far.

Masuda just said that Ohmori will be the director of the game while he's the producer, this will be the first time he's done that for the paired versions I believe.

Also, they're promising a unique situation for the legendaries this time around, I wonder what that is.

Looks like they're going to show some gameplay, hopefully fresh material there. Bracelets confirmed as important, not going to discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom