• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

If they're doing a gameplay demo I'd quite like to see it take place on a different island than the first. They've focused a lot on the first island over the past month with the couple of trailers we've had, so it would be nice to be placed on one of the other islands. They don't need to show too much, it can be isolated within a route or two/a city.

Hoping to see a couple of new Pokemon. I think the two from Corocoro not being revealed yet means we'll probably get them tomorrow, but we'll see what else they have, I'd surprised if there wasn't some other surprises.

Also looking forward to hearing more of the music! :D

I wouldn't be surprised if we got some early game footage, specifically showing off Nekkoala and Iwanko, maybe coinciding with an online update showing their high quality official artwork and English names.
Maybe even some more information on the Rotom Pokedex.
I'd love to see them reveal the first new Mega Evolved Pokemon but doubt it will happen.

Isn't there supposed to be a Pokémon Special on Thursday too? If so I hope they show off a new feature along with some new Pokémon

I'd love to see them reveal the first new Mega Evolved Pokemon but doubt it will happen.
This is what I'm hoping to see, quite honestly. I'm hoping that we'll see a Mega or two in the mix and I'd love for it--one of them?--to be from Gen V. That would make me incredibly happy. But I'll be satisfied with whatever I get.

I think we might see what that bird pokemon is that we seen previously. I would love to see it as another bird that changes it's primary type for another type.

Came here to ask when and where we can watch this, so thank you for the proactivity.

I would imagine that we'll receive gameplay of some sort, and I hope, like Zeb has said, that it's of a location we haven't seen yet. I like piecing together screenshots/gameplay with the overworld map. Maybe a new Pokemon, but I'm not getting my hopes up because of the two just released. (I'd imagine they'll be profiled again tomorrow or on the website soon anyway.)

A new Mega-Evolution would be cool but I'm indifferent if that's the case.

Honestly so long as it's something new (and it will be) then I'll be happy. The steady trickle of news is great as it is.

I might actually be able to watch the stream live since I'm usually up before 9AM. Awesome.

I'm sure that we'll see some footage of Iwanko and Nekkokala, along with their English names. I could see showing maybe some more cities and how to travel between the islands. I could see a couple of new Pokemon being featured like the early route bird Pokemon from the announcement trailer, especially if they focus on traveling through the early stages of the game.

Id love a new Pokemon or two but since we just got Iwanko and Nekkoala I doubt we might see any. Hoping to see some new areas they havent shown. Maybe a Mega Evolution or two but Im not getting my hopes up too much. Id actually they rather save Megas for a little later on tbh.

I'd like a glance at some of the early route Pokemon. It'd be interesting to see what our early capture options are.

We'll probably see the early bird Pokemon, bug and Gen 7 Rattata Pokemon with possibly seeing the first gym or even the Team Grunt or Symbol+Colour scheme.

E3 2013 had a lot of new Pokémon, with Talonflame, Clauncher, Skrelp, Noivern and Vivillon all being revealed there, and then a couple days after Corocoro leaked and there were even more Pokémon revealed, including Flabébé and Litleo and possibly some other I'm forgetting. So even though we just got 2 new Pokémon a few days ago, I'm still expecting a bit more. but even if Nekoala and Iwanko are the only new Pokémon revealed, I won't be dissapointed, as we got a lot of news lately anyways.

Wonder what will be the Pikaclone of this gen.

I don't really expect much from E3 other than probably the English names of the two Pokemon revealed in Corocoro this month. While there's always the chance we may get something new and different, I'm remaining skeptical. At best, we will probably just get a new trailer and that's it.

Or I might be wrong and we get tons of information tomorrow, although I'm wanting to see the stuff at E3 other than Pokemon as well. Anything's possible at this point, we have until noon tomorrow to speculate.

I'm expecting one or two new Pokemon tbh. As for what kinds? Most likely the regional bird, regional bug, and maybe a fully evolved Pokemon as we got Talonflame and Vivillon back in 2013.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just Nekkoala and Iwanko, since they're not officially announced, but I wouldn't mind if that was the case.

I'm mostly expecting a recap of the stuff revealed in corocoro + zygarde , and gameplay of the first rival battle, starting town, etc.

Really really hoping we get to see new pokemon though

I think that the highlight will be the connection to Go, but we might have to wait for tomorrow. Just what is the stardust item in Go's coding?

Back
Top Bottom