• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Early Feline Scuffle

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
Meowth And Persian?
Skitty's Family?
Glameow's family?
Purrloin's Family?

Who Would Win In A Battle?
Who is The Coolest?
Who is The Smuggest?
Who is The Classiest?
Who Is The Cutest?
Who Has The Best Typing and Moves?

I'd Go For Purrloin's Family Because of their design, Being of the Evil Type, Learning Good Moves and Being Smug As Hell

Purloin and Liepard look cool but they aren't that good at battling.

Well, none of these are but Meowth's Line is good in UU, I think.

Those 2 get my votes.

Who Would Win In A Battle? Persian. Persian's movepool is decent and so are his stats.
Who is The Coolest? Persian.
Who is The Smuggest? Persian again.
Who is The Classiest? Delcatty. Delcatty looks like a rich lady cat.
Who Is The Cutest? Liepard is very cute in my opinion.
Who Has The Best Typing and Moves? Persian. Persian gets Hypnosis, U-Turn, Nasty Plot and some special Normal-type moves.

None.

Not that I hate them or something like this, I just never caught one.

I love them all so I ticked the box for each but the Skitty line (actually, its mostly just skitty <3) is my fave.

As much as I like cats, I don't like the Meowth, Skitty or Glameow lines. Their designs never appealed to me for whatever reason.

I did fall in love with Choroneko and Leopardas' designs so I'll be looking forward to them even if their stats are pretty mediocre. Stats don't bother me.

If I had to say for those additional questions, I'd put the Purrloin family for all of the above ;3

Purrloin and liepard.

They look so badass.

Like "Yeah, I'm cute, now GTFO!"

Persian for sure, it's actually useful in battle.

The Purrloin line has nice designs though.

Using Meowth right now in Leaf Green, and PAY DAY FUCK YES. The other cats don't use Pay Day, therefore Meowth/Persian win.

I vote for Skitty. To me, it's the one that looks more like a Pokémon cat, as well as the one that acts most like one.

I vote for the Meowth line since it was the only pokemon out of the choices that I really used back in the RBY days. Liepard is also descent but I don't like the design much. Delcatty and Purugly are meh.

I chose Meowth/Persian, because I've used them in-game, and they're the "original" cat Pokémon.

I go for the Meowth line. Pay Day and Pick Up -- AW YEAH!

I don't really like any of them, but I say Purrloin and Liepard, because I really like and appreciate Dark-types.

Persian. It's not only the fastest, but it has Technician and Fake Out. Pay Day was awesome in Generation I. Free money!

Voted for Skitty because its cute, and i like the disign more.
and voted for Meowth only because of the anime.

Purugly sits on you=OHKO ;)

Really I just love Glameow-Purugly line for some reason.
But really, I think Persian would win in-game because of Pay Day.

Pay Day=win

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom