• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Early Feline Scuffle

Purrloin and Liepard because of design, with Meowth and Persian coming in second.

It's either Persian, Delcatty, or Leperdas. I'd probably like Leperdas best if I'd been given a chance to use it. Persian's got pretty good speed. And I just like Delcatty for some reason (I have no clue why).

Meowth and Persian have always been the cats with the best design, IMO. Besides, out of the ones that I've used (Persian/Delcatty/Glameow), Persian has been the most reliable in battle. Meowth/Persian for me.

Glameow (or was it Purugly?) has whipped my butt before, I should note. (Ingame, one of those Galactic commanders, early on. She/he may be one of the few challenging trainers ingame, with the way I raise and train teams.)

I like Meowth's Pay Day, and he's one of the good characters in the show. Liepard though can actually do things in competitive play.

Using Meowth right now in Leaf Green, and PAY DAY YES. The other cats don't use Pay Day, therefore Meowth/Persian win.

I pick Purrloin because it looks awesome and it's dark type. The reason I quoted The Dude? Purrloin can learn pay day through egg move! :-D

I voted for Meowth and Persian because I had them the most compared to the others. Plus, I think they're the most appealing than the others. I really like Purrloin and Liepard, but I'm not familiar with them.

Damn... can't decide! I love Glameow but I hate Purugly...
Purloin and Liepard are pretty cool but Glameow's just cooler...

Who Would Win In A Battle? A feline-esqe Mon that's for sure.

Who is The Coolest? Giovanni's pussy.

Who is The Smuggest? Tie between Giovanni's pussy and the leopard.

Who is The Classiest? It comes close, but the original kitteh due to being "The Classy Cat Pokémon."

Who Is The Cutest? Tie between the original top cat and the newcomer.

Who Has The Best Typing and Moves? Dunno, most likely a cat.

Voted for Meowth/Persian and Purrloin/Liepard. The former because of Giovanni, easy access to Pay Day, and being the most familiar to me. The latter because it's a Dark-type, it's cute and cool at the same time, Liepard being based on a leopard, and it's purple!

I don't understand how people don't find Skitty cute! <3 I would capture like 20 of them given the chance! Plus the in-game cry is adorable too!

Skitty, as while Delcatty is awful in battle, at least it looks cute. The rest are either ugly or boring.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom