• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Early picks for your US/UM team?

I decided to go with this team
collage-2017-11-12.png
I chose Incineroar in my Moon playthrough so I'm going with Primarina since it's my second fav final evo of the starts. I also really wanted to use Bewear in Moon but I couldn't get it to fit on my team so this seems like the perfect opportunity to use it. I've always loved Shiinotic so I'm happy to use it even though it'll give me two fairies on my team. And Zoroark and Noivern are just pokemon I really like that i've wanted to use for some time (I'm really happy they're available early this time around) And during the main game I plan on training up a Magmortar, but as soon as it becomes available I'll put UB Burst on my team since I love it so much <3

Same party I ran with in Sun: Primarina, Lycanroc, Tsareena, Mimikyu & Ribombee. They got the job done.

The only difference is I'll utilize Bank to breed a Scyther for Island 3 having a full party of six this time for the league and if we can actually name nickname Duskroc then he's in, otherwise midday all day everyday. Might throw in a rotation if Golett is actually in early/mid main campaign.

GcLhxkp.png

This is what I have in mind at the moment. It might (probably will) change as I play though. Togedemaru is really the only one I'm sure I will be using.

I'm definitely going with rowlet again. And I'll probably use the dusk lycanroc and name it Twilight. For the rest I'm going to wing it. For sure going to avoid using a half ghost team because that does not work well as I discovered in moon.

I got Rowlet, and I'll get the event Rockruff and the Ash Cap Pikachu I got from seeing the movie. I have a hatched Litten that I'll trade over from one of the SM games I have. I'll probably send over a hatched Popplio too. I think that will be my team.

Just about to leave in a few minutes to buy the games, and I've decided my team in whichever version I play first will start with Rowlet, then as I go on I'll catch Gen 7 Pokemon I've never used before. For the other version I'll plan my team out.

Well... I wanted to have teams ready by Akala's end, but now that I've seen the Alola Dex, that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Here are my amended (temporary) teams:

Ultra Sun
Decidueye F (Partita)
Dusk Lycanroc M (Sirius)
Bewear F (Xiaoling)
Zoroark M (Hui)
Araquanid M (Ragno)
Arbok F (Shaina)

Ultra Moon
Primarina F (Seraphina)
Dusk Lycanroc M (Asterion)
Tsareena F (Katya)
Lopunny F (Arne)
Malamar M (Isaak)
Ampharos M (Avenir)

I'm still transferring over and breeding as soon as I'm able.

Now that the Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Transporter updates are out, I think I'm going to ponder my team out for UM.

What I'm thinking

Red/Shiny Gyarados from Gold/Silver (just because I want something unique on my team)
Decidueye
Dusk Form Lycanroc (going to breed my existing one, see what the result looks like, if not, then via Rockruff event)
Totem Mimikyu from US
Totem Togedemaru
Turtonator or Salazzle

GcLhxkp.png

This is what I have in mind at the moment. It might (probably will) change as I play though. Togedemaru is really the only one I'm sure I will be using.

I decided to go with this team
View attachment 106418 I chose Incineroar in my Moon playthrough so I'm going with Primarina since it's my second fav final evo of the starts. I also really wanted to use Bewear in Moon but I couldn't get it to fit on my team so this seems like the perfect opportunity to use it. I've always loved Shiinotic so I'm happy to use it even though it'll give me two fairies on my team. And Zoroark and Noivern are just pokemon I really like that i've wanted to use for some time (I'm really happy they're available early this time around) And during the main game I plan on training up a Magmortar, but as soon as it becomes available I'll put UB Burst on my team since I love it so much <3

How did you all put their Pokedex images together like that? With a special software or such? I'd like to do the same thing for my in-game team :D (If you don't sharing that is)

My current team in UM, nearing end-game, has ended up being:

Incineroar
Lycanroc
Mantine
Mimikyu
Arbok
Raichu (Alolan)

Not quite what I originally expected (especially Arbok and Raichu), but I'm pretty happy with it.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom