• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White preorde

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White preorders ...

Players who preordered the games Pokémon Black and White have received the games' copies and started revealing information on Japanese forums. As such, bunch of information are currently being leaked.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White pre

Fuck yeeeeah!

All I need to say, really.

Last edited:
Re: Early shipment! Fifth generation begins with a roar!: Pokémon Black and White pre

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

Did you seriously list PLDH as a source?

I like you. You should do more articles.

That's the Pokemon White cover^_^

*Does best Dr. Nefarious impersonation* Haha! Splendid! The moment we've been waiting for is nigh!

Heheh, jokes aside, now I'm hyped. Bring on the juicy stuff! What strikes me is that there are only 6 HMs now (Waterfall is now HM 05 and Dive is HM06, with nothing else after that). Well, I'm not really complaining, just surprised. And some TMs have been changed, like Recycle is now Vengeance (given by Aloe, according to PHDL). This might make the new moves more favorable due to the switch. I wonder if Vengeance is similar to Revenge? And we actually get a version exclusive Gym Leader. Now that's cool. Anyway, I can't wait for more info.

OMG IRIS IS THE 8TH GYM LEADER!!!!

Still no Dark leader?

Goodbye Generation IV!

It feels so awkward, on one end you have the dawn of a new generation and on the other I'm letting go a generation that got me back into pokémon and the whole scene. I shall miss you gen 4

Fan-bloody-tastic!!
Well, now that many die-hard Pokegeeks are in possession of their spanking new games, we should start getting all the info we could possibly desire on Gen V.
Every move, Pokemon, town, and feature will be available on the web for us non-Japanese fans to study thoroughly before the games are released elsewhere. Cant wait for the Aussie release!!

Yes! Goodbye Generation 4 and your crappily-designed Pokemon!

Welcome to Isshu, everybody!

So are gym badges not unlocking HMs anymore?

So are gym badges not unlocking HMs anymore?

i also heard that you could let pokemons hold items when they are traded from a other game so this may be the reason

Nice, I've been waiting for Bug, Ground, Ice, and Dragon gyms! Looks like Electric is going to be the only type that has a gym in all regions (if we count Johto and Kanto as one region).

BLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Sorry, everyone, just needed to let out my excitement for a sec.

These pokemon look brilliant! Especially that little tadpole pokemon. He's definitely making my team. I also suspect COMFIRMED pictures of the starter final evolutions this time!; They're probably already there but I might have just overlooked them cause I haven't had much time to look at it all yet. Please let me know if they are.

cool, double Gym Leader companions in the anime... just like the original series.

Also, all badges but the Icicle badge will likely retain their name in the english version. This would make the second time that the Ice Badges Japanese name matches a re-named badge from an earlier game... with the other being the Glacier badge.

YES! Is all I can say. (Well maybe not :p) I love the new mons so far. I can't wait for clearer images and Sugimori art :D

Nice, I've been waiting for Bug, Ground, Ice, and Dragon gyms! Looks like Electric is going to be the only type that has a gym in all regions (if we count Johto and Kanto as one region).

I would like to point out Bugsy, Giovanni, Pryce, and Clair, but I presume you mean you've been waiting for more. 8D

Anyway, I must go find these new pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom