• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Easter Eggschange Prize Pick up

Eevee_Breeder

Reaction score
Wiiunite-Chick
ghaskan-Duckling
lance x2-Sheep
samwin-Chick
TreekoCrazy199-Duckling
Rev-Rabbit
Thunder410-Duckling
Chebon-Sheep
Boom_ShakaLarka-Sheep
Lone-Wolf-You can pick from whats left

10 more people have to pick up participaion prizes and now a special treat for everyone who has already picked up their prize ;)

I am now offering leftover prize pokemon :D

If you requested one please don't ask for another
Don't ask for a second one of what your original was (EX: original want sheep dont ask for another mareep)

3 shiny Psyduck left (Duckling)
5 Shiny Buneary Left (Rabbit)
4 Shiny Mareep Left (Sheep)
3 Shiny Torchic Left (Chick)

Please Leave a time you will be able to trade

Wait for confirmation either on here or through a VM,or PM

I am in PST (Pacific Standard Time)

the shiny mareep looks nice :> mind if i grab it xD
im available for trade pretty much anytime

Last edited:
Could i take a shiny mareep, if not thats cool. Really want shiny ampharos :D

Want a shiny shiny mareep too. Love sheep! ^^

Last edited:
Oooh, would love a shiny Torchic please.
Adding you now.

EDIT: I'll be on in around 17/18 hours from this post :p

I'd like a shiny mareep, if you don't have any, then I'd like the next best thing, a shiny psyduck. Thanks, I'll be using my HG Friend Code again. :)

Can I pick up my Shiny Psyduck in about 5 hours from this post?
Blue duck ftw.
We can do the shiny Barboach trade then, too, if you're on.
I'll be using my Platinum FC.

Hi, would I be able to get a shiny Psyduck, please? And is it possible to have it nicknamed?

I never actually got round to trading any eggs, so I should probably be taken off the list XD.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom