• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Eat it if there is nothing else to eat, getting kind of sick of eating chicken to be honest. Our local grocery store sells chicken cheap on Mondays and my mom always gets it, could be the reason I'm bored of it.

Dungeness Crab

Depends on the sushi, as I don't lke all of them.
Hate all with cream cheese on them, spit them.
My favorites are with eel, tuna, salmon, sea urchin, and natto, eat them

Dark Chocolate

Eat. I’ve had some dark chocolate, and it truly wasn’t that bad. I’ve had dark chocolate coated candies and they weren’t too different in taste compared to milk chocolate ones. (There was definitely an obvious taste difference, but it didn’t change much) I’ve also had some dark chocolate Lindor balls and they were pretty good

Canned Chicken Noodle Soup

Back
Top Bottom