• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Eat or Spit

"I Will Win!!" *Gigantamax Vee*
Reaction score
Eat!
Haven’t had in a long time

Egg Nog

Reaction score
I eat them a lot

Blueberry pancakes

Reaction score
that looks good, eat it

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Ewwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwww EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Unsweetened dark chocolate that is 90% cocoa.

(IF you don't know, that's quite bitter)

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Depends on how it's made... I love cheese crusted omelettes, but there are a lot of omelette fillers that I won't touch, or will do in very small amounts.

Understandable. I'm not a seafood fan either... I'll eat fish and chips, but only VERY select types of fish are acceptable. If I don't like the fish, I'd probably do the same as you and spit... and just eat the chips :p

Coca Cola with no sugar, and no artificial sweetener. (Had one of these a week ago... It was a Coke No Sugar (kinda like zero) but it tasted like they forgot the sweetener part of the formula...)

Reaction score
(I love sea food!!)
It’s what I drink all the time

Clam Chowder

Reaction score
Eat them
Eat more if it’s snickerdoodles

Vanilla Oatmeal
with walnuts and almonds