• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Eat or Spit

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Ewwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwww EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Unsweetened dark chocolate that is 90% cocoa.

(IF you don't know, that's quite bitter)

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Depends on how it's made... I love cheese crusted omelettes, but there are a lot of omelette fillers that I won't touch, or will do in very small amounts.

Understandable. I'm not a seafood fan either... I'll eat fish and chips, but only VERY select types of fish are acceptable. If I don't like the fish, I'd probably do the same as you and spit... and just eat the chips :p

Coca Cola with no sugar, and no artificial sweetener. (Had one of these a week ago... It was a Coke No Sugar (kinda like zero) but it tasted like they forgot the sweetener part of the formula...)

Foxy Vee

ready to nom da cupcake!!
Reaction score
(I love sea food!!)
It’s what I drink all the time

Clam Chowder

Foxy Vee

ready to nom da cupcake!!
Reaction score
Eat them
Eat more if it’s snickerdoodles

Vanilla Oatmeal