• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Eat or Spit

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Ewwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwww EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Unsweetened dark chocolate that is 90% cocoa.

(IF you don't know, that's quite bitter)

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Depends on how it's made... I love cheese crusted omelettes, but there are a lot of omelette fillers that I won't touch, or will do in very small amounts.

Understandable. I'm not a seafood fan either... I'll eat fish and chips, but only VERY select types of fish are acceptable. If I don't like the fish, I'd probably do the same as you and spit... and just eat the chips :p

Coca Cola with no sugar, and no artificial sweetener. (Had one of these a week ago... It was a Coke No Sugar (kinda like zero) but it tasted like they forgot the sweetener part of the formula...)

*trick or treat* Vee!
Reaction score
(I love sea food!!)
It’s what I drink all the time

Clam Chowder

*trick or treat* Vee!
Reaction score
Eat them
Eat more if it’s snickerdoodles

Vanilla Oatmeal
with walnuts and almonds