• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Freesia

At your service~
Reaction score
Ello lovelies. Here's a new and fun (hopefully) little game I randomly thought of. The rules are so easy that I probably don't need to explain it. You simply offer the person below you a type of food, and they will decide if they would eat it or spit it out! Simple! ^^

Ex.)
Person 1: Spinach. Eat or spit?
Person 2: Spit. I don't like spinach. Potatoes?
Person 3: Eat. Cashews?

I think you got the idea. x)

Soo... without further adieu~

Cauliflower

Being part Mexican, I love beans, especially refried beans

Bok Choy
(I think it's how it's spelled)

Never tried it, so eat.

Strawberry ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.

Eat, because I like Ice Cream (Even though the combination seems odd to me. o.o)

Sausage?

Eat it, love all kinds of sausages

Risotto

Eat it. As long the seasonings were just fine.

Minions' favorite food. (If you don't get it then it's ba-ba-ba--ba-ba-nanana)

Loks very appetizing
I'll eat it

Cactus, as we call them in Spanish - Nopales

Never had then yet, willing to try them out
So Eat

Marzipan

Alone Ill spit it out
Mixed with something, such as cereal, I'll drink it

Ninjad

Willing to try it

Cheesecake

Last edited: