• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Don't think I had one yet, willing to try.
I had have lots of different kinds of burgers though

Jalapeño Poppers

They are good, love to have some at the moment

chocolate-covered raisins

Eat.

A T-bone steak seasoned with salt and pepper.

I would give it a try. so eat

wasabi flavored Kit-Kats

Ehn.... eat, maybe? It can't be worse than Brazillian pre-made Rámen
Pudding

I hear it taste good, so I'll try it

that meal I won't even try, balut

OH MY GOD! That... That is just wrong! Even "try anything once' has its limits. Spit, spit, spit, soooo much spit.
@HeroicSylveon the trick is to put it on bread THINLY. Too many foreigners see us ear it straight, or spread thickly and think they can do the same. We have acclimatised to the taste, you can eat that much too, but only AFTER regularly eating it.

Carbonara

Back
Top Bottom