• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Willing to try it - sounds good - so eat

Timtams

Never seen them before, I'll try them out
Eat it

Passionfruit

Before I would have immediately say 'spit' - with me liking different foods, I'll say that I would love to try it out
I already love Blue cheese, Brie cheese, and Gorgonzola - so Casu Marzu shouldn't be too bad
so Eat it

Caviar

Okay, 1. It's fish eggs... and 2. It's way over priced. No Thanks.

It's a fruit that's high in vitamin C and the pieces really look like stars when you cut them. Try it if you can.
What's it taste like? I don't think our shops sell it.

Chocolate fanta. (Yes folks, it is a thing)

I have a fish allergy so it probably won't go in my mouth to begin with.

Switching it up, Carne Asada Fries, Nacho Cheese Fries with bits of steak, avocado, pico de gallo and sour cream.

I'd eat it, but without the meat.
What's it taste like? I don't think our shops sell it.
They're very crunchy and juicy, but the taste changes drastically if they are even a little spoiled. If you have any South or East Asian grocery stores, you might find them there.

Anpan

Hm not sure if I would like it, I guess eat but spit if I don't like it.

Grilled Pork Banh Mi.

Eat it
Only tried it once

V - squid

Not so much, this time I'll spit it out

'Tacos de Tripas' / I love them sadly, I can't seem to find tripas anywhere in Seattle

Back
Top Bottom