• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Spit. I feel nauseous whenever I think of "intestines".

Let's try something light instead. How about Fairy Breads?

Sure, sounds decent. Eat.

Also, @AussieEevee, here's pictures from that time I made pineapple star fruit chicken, so you can see.
attachment2.jpg

attachment3.jpg

There's also a slight bit of kiwi and what coconut I could shred before giving up in there. And of course the main bulk of what's in the pan under the fruit is chicken.
Dessert nachos (cinnamon sugar-coated tortilla chips with chocolate syrup and whipped cream).

Give me a minute to look it up. *looks it up on Wikipedia*
...OH GOD! SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

...Now that I've calmed down, here comes the next one.
Poffertjes (No need to look it up, it's a traditional Dutch treat that are basically tiny pancakes, served in batches with powdered sugar and butter.)

Spit. I don't eat ham.

Also someone mentioned "Fairy Bread". Omg. In Netherlands there is the same thing. Hagelslag or Muisjes. ^^

Spinach and Bacon Quiche?

Love all 3!
I'll eat it, get me a second portion!! skip the dessert and get me a third quiche instead!!

Chicken Teriyaki

What kind?! American liquorice? What about Salmiak? Salted liquorice? :D

Eat.

Aburage? (Japanese Fried Tofu)

Spit it, taste too sour for me
*Ninja'd!!*
I'm willing to try it

Marzipan

Sure I'll try it! It looks delish. Eat.

Raspberry Pie with whipped cream served with vanilla Ice Cream drizzled with raspberry syrup.

Spit. You sure like to feed us a lot of unappetizing food. :(

Alfredo Chicken

Love it!
I'll eat it anytime

Tierra Mizu
(I'm not so sure on the spelling - the Italian dessert)

Back
Top Bottom