• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

I actually tried that and it was alright. I mean the garlic wasn't overpowering the ice cream. Got that ice cream from the garlic capital of the world, Gilroy. So I guess eat.

Atomic Chicken tenders.

Sounds spicy, I'll give them a try! Eat it

'Tacos de Lengua' (beef tongue tacos)

Spit ew. I would never eat an animal's tongue.

Sunny side up eggs.

I love them, I had some earlier today
Ninjad!
I like chicken nuggets, depends where, Love them from Wendy's

"Tacos de Cesos" (Brain tacos, usually made from either cow or pig brain)

Haven't had them yet, willing to give them a try. Eat it

Swedish Meatballs

My mom made something similar - Eat It

v - Roast Beef sandwich

No thanks - Spit it out
I prefer green vegetables

v - Bilar

Doesn't look that appealing.

Haven't had them yet, willing to give them a try. Eat it
Honestly, I think chicken nuggets work because of how soft and tender the chicken meat is... It might work for fish (which they do make a similar thing called fish fingers :p), or turkey or other soft meats... but I honestly don't think tougher meats like beef would ever work as a nugget. No idea if they actually make such a thing though.

Peanut butter ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom