• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Willing to try it, so Eat

Šimtalapis
according to the description 'Lithuanian poppy seed cake'

Eat It

Rice Ball

Eat. I've actually never tried one.

The bird or the fruit? I don't like the fruit so spit that, I've never tried the bird though, so eat.
I don't know about NZ law, but I'm pretty sure that would be illegal considering all 5 species are either endangered or vulnerable. -_-

Pickled ginger

Love it
helps with sushi!

Wasabi Peas

I love Chili Dogs, Eat Them
I never had them from Sonic as there none in my area

Diablo Burer
(hamburger from Carl's Jr, with pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, spicy sauce, and even has jalapeno poppers in them)

nope.gif

Eating an animal's head is too much for me.

Alligator jerky?

Spit.

Italian sub with salami, pepperoni, bologna, ham, turkey, fresh mozzarella, lettuce, tomato, and Italian dressing.

Eat.

Ike's sandwiches - Spiffy Tiffy with Mozzarella Sticks on Dutch Crunch

[Basically a sandwich with shredded BBQ chicken, avocado, mozzarella sticks, lettuce, tomato, secret sauce on dutch bread]

Spit because it's raw and there's a risk of food poisoning anyway.

Quiche?

Eat it
Love them

I'll go with something simple - Quesadilla

Back
Top Bottom