• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Spit..........and pour acid onto the spit.........anf buy a MC Flurry to take the taste out
Spider Cider

Eat it sparingly
Too sweet for me

Dyrlægens Natmad
open faced sandwich with liver pate, and sliced salt beef, aspic and red onion rings on top.
Danish Smørrebrød

I'd atleast try it lol. Don't know if I'd eat it all though, it looks a bit odd XD.

Raspberry Sorbet.

Eat them

Stjerneskud
(sorry if the page is in Danish - couldn't find English, I had to use Google translate myself)
Stjerneskud_opskrift.jpg

I'll give it a try

Skagensalat
140623%20Hitra%20Mat_225_F_29036_tif_raw_w650hq75

Eat it!
I love 'Tacos de Lengua' (beef tongue tacos)

Flautas

Spit because when I eat one cookie I don't stop until the whole container is empty. >_>

Spider rolls?

Back
Top Bottom