• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Too much food for me, maybe a small taste would be good, the rest would just be wasting food

Saltah - سلتة
(it's a dish I would also love to try)

Eat. I like to try new things and that looks flavorful and spicy!

Egg salad?

These people are crazy, and spit. xD

Green Bean Casserole

I'm going to question how possible that is, considering that whenever something is cut off from a Digimon, it just disintegrates into bits of data, leaving nothing to be eaten. But if it were possible, HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER THAT YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!? SPIT!

Eggs with soy sauce

Back
Top Bottom