• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

I don't like tomato much, so spit it out
unless pizza is covered with various meats to hide the tomato taste

Coffee creamer?

What's that? Well, it's got coffee in the title so hell yeah. Present me with coffee curry or a coffee sandwich and I'll definitely eat it.

Scotch fingers.

I love cinnamon rolls!! Eat!!
I love the ones with orange glaze on them

Shrimp Salad

What's that? Well, it's got coffee in the title so hell yeah. Present me with coffee curry or a coffee sandwich and I'll definitely eat it.
Scotch fingers.
I guess you haven't heard of it, its like a flavoring powder and the other is some liquid syrup you add to coffee to give it taste

240px-FirepiranhaNSMBU.png

Sausage roll.

Eat them

Rye Bread

Sounds tasty, I’ll try it

Steak Tacos

Eat a slice
Too sweet for my taste
I prefer regular cheesecake
So I can add my own berries on top

Fried plantain

I love it in Japanese dishes and Korean too