• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

it has alcohol in it - hate it!! Spit it out!!

Neapolitan Ice Cream
(that fun ice cream that has chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla)

the messiest and tasties meal ever
no matter the topping or protein, Eat It!!

Beef Tartare

Ill eat it
Love it

Cookie dough flavored ice cream

love Indian food, I'll eat it

Pupusas de Chorizo
(its from El Salvador, I had them before, many many times, I love them - pupusas filled with chorizo and some cheese)

I heard of it, likely might not get to try unless I can find a flight to Scotland
I'll try it

"Mole de Pollo" - Chicken mole
(mole sauce is sweet and spicy sauce made with chile peppers and chocolate sauce, so good with tortillas and beans)

I heard of it, I'll try it once, never hurts to try everything once
I love sushi I'll eat it

Kansas City-style Barbecue Ribs
(I tried all the various barvecue ribs, KC was my favorite, Texas ones second - really disliked the North Caroline sauce, way too much vinegar for my taste)

eat it, don't forget the pork chop too

Corn on the cob

Back
Top Bottom