• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

haven't had one yet, I'll try it... Eat

Orange Creme ice cream

eat

a29e1ffe56dbeacbc736f3ca83b9985601b19c6b.jpg

those look good, I would love to try it

Lemon Pepper Tilapia

not at all, its something I even wouldn't try

Spicy Korean Ramen

doesn't show up as a food source
anything syrup alone spit, way too sweet
*reading Aussie's description* - spit it out, not even try it, likely not edible food

Chicken Mole

Last edited:
I could possibly eat half a bowl, not all, I can stand some spicy food, not for long
I'll make sure to have yogurt nearby

Canned Tuna :p

(no worries, I have some in my room, I only eat them when there isn't anything made, at least taste ok when mixed with something)

sounds tasty, love them - eat them

Caesar Salad

Oh, come on. That's one of my favourite foods. Especially with grills chicken. As long as the only anchovies are in the sauce, and not chopped up in the salad, though.

(no worries, I have some in my room, I only eat them when there isn't anything made, at least taste ok when mixed with something)
My mum loves canned fish though, so she'd eat canned tuna :p

Garden Salad.

(I prefer the actual tuna fillets with the skin on, too expensive, so canned I reserve)

I'll try it as long as it has some sort of protein in the salad or on the side, since i know it doesn't have any meat, I'm a carnivore, not an herbivore

Barbecue Ribs with extra sauce
(one of my favorites)

I'll try it once, just need the protein on the side

Macaroni and Cheese

(I know, I love spinach and arugula salad - without meat... I still need some on the side, even willing to give up dessert and veggies just to have extra meat)

I'll ry it, have not heard of it before

Eclairs

strange name... reading the descirption, combines all my favorite ingredients
looks easy to make, I'll Eat it!!

chocolate filled Churros

Back
Top Bottom