• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

I never had an MRE seen them on YouTube
I'll eat it - looks tasty lots of choices

Beef Tartare

I had them before, I'll eat it again, only one pancake though, too sweet with honey
I prefer mine with fresh fruit

Baklava

already denied it so many times
not willing to try it, can't even look t them from other YouTube videos

canned Pears in thick syrup

Eat them!! Love them
Lick finger tips after

Cucumber Soup

I will eat it that way, as long as I don't get cuts trying to open the can

corn on the cob )with choice of toppings)

loses flavor, to crunchy if not reheated, alone spit it... or more of "leave it alone"
I can reheat it in the oven and add flavoring will eat it

Pirozhki (пирожки)

My favorite chocolate bar
Eat them!!!

Risotto

Depends. I really like certain types of risotto but not other ones
I'll eat it either way as it's pretty neat

French Fries/Chips
Just those
No condiments
Nothing

had them many times alone, as long as I can have water, not a condiment, I'll be good, otherwise I can only eat about 8 to 10 before having to stop
too dry for my throat

Wild rice

Back
Top Bottom