• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eat or Spit

Eat them
Don't forget the almond butter and fresh fruit

Plain cheese pizza

love them, eat!!

Zürcher Geschnetzeltes - "sliced meat Zurich style"
(from Switzerland, That recipe describes the ingredients as sliced veal strips, white wine, cream, and demiglace.)

that description - appetizing

Ropa Vieja - to me the name doesn't sound appetizing, description is good, I want to try it - its Cuban
(ropa vieja means 'old clothes' in Spanish - meal is shredded flank steak in a tomato sauce base)

nooo thanks!! spit it!!
no where near my favorite veggies, and also not a vegan either

Naan

So it them out by themselves

Three Meat Pizza

depends on the sandwich, any footlong with lots of meat and less veggies I'll eat

my favorite of all the various types of Ramen....
Tonkotsu Ramen - 豚骨ラーメン
broth is based on pork bones

reminds me of kebabs, look so good, Eat them

Tootsie Rolls candy

love barbecue - slow roasted meat, almost 20 to 24 hours in the smoker
meat falling off the bone.... the only tough part is waiting for the barbecue to be ready
Eat!! Eat!! when ready

Coffee flavored Ice Cream

Eat them... or more of 'lick for hours' to hard to bite it

Trail Mix

Back
Top Bottom