• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Eating an Espeon (TEEN)

SuperTrainStationH

East Unova Resident
Reaction score
"Off page violence", but as the title implies, this isn't a pleasant piece.

----------------------------------------------------

The roasted Espeon is served with asparagus and mashed potatoes, and presented in as attractive and tasteful a manner as such a dish could be. The meat is tender, but with a distinct texture, preventing an unwanted mushyness and giving my teeth something to properly sink in to as the juices exude from the tissue pouring over my tongue.

With each bite my senses are stirred as residual psychic energy within the Espeon’s tissue flows into my brain, and memories of the creature’s life drift into my thoughts like the scent of incense in a crowded room.

I see, feel the warm hand of the Espeon’s trainer gentling his ears, the soft green grass beneath his paws as he scampered about the park chasing Beautiflies, the rush of emotion and sensations the day he evolved, the titillating frenzy of joy and affection as he under the setting sun nestled lovingly the Sylveon he adored so passionately.

And the fear, the sadness, the regret, of all of this being taken from him, of being trapped in that slaughterhouse knowing he was going to die, of the knife sinking into his throat in that brief, agonizing moment before the light of his little life blew out for eternity.

I could taste it all, feel it all, that whole lifetime playing out across my imagination and my taste buds as the slain Espeon’s life nourished my own.

Best meal I had ever had. Well worth the thirty dollars.

Yelp Review: 5 Stars

Gave me a good chuckle, despite being quite dark. xD I would love to read more of these for different Pokemon.

Nice work.

That... was messed up. Haha... I like how the tone switched from deep and contemplative to offhanded so abruptly. It adds to the strangeness of the subject.

I have to take a swipe at myself here.

Kind of odd how the character in my piece is evidently writing about an eating Espeon that seems to be someone's stolen pet, but posting it on a public website reviewing the venue he ate it at. Kinda suspect there.

Anyway thanks all who read and reviewed. Man I REALLY need to get my act together and read more stuff around here this place is the only thing that keeps me writing Pokémon fic I owe this place so much collectively.

I am going directly to heck, if not hell, for snickering at this. I mean yeah, the idea of meat with memories is an interesting topic, put mildly, neat but probably riddled with all kinds of horrific implications. But damned if that ending ain't funny.

The title had caught my eye a few times and I'm glad I finally peeked in.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom