• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate airi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

Shaymin is available through Mystery Gift on Platinum until the 8th of November I think.

Does anyone know if this event is only for Platinum?
And do you have to be past the elite four or anything?
If not I get 3 Arceus' Mwahahahha

Yeah, it is... And I've got that one... But the in store one is different, having a different ID and moves than just a wild one you'd catch and name yourself. And having Pearl, Diamond and Platinum I could've gotten more than one of them. :p

All the in store downloads have only required you to have a Pokedex, so you only need to be 10 minutes into the game(so you can get one, trade over, if you have more than one version of the game and more than one DS) and then restart to get another. And, if I recall correctly, Mystery Gift is automatically unlocked just from being in the vicinity of the download machines. This one should be the same, and the Kmart junk mail said that Diamond, Pearl and Platinum would work, so go and get all the Arceus you can handle! :p

Re: EB Games to distribute Arceus starting this weekend: Distribution to commemorate

It turns out that this will only be in austraila, not NZ. I asked the EB Games help center and they said that the event will only be in austrlia, although it may be released in NZ at a later date.:7up: which is what would happen if I got arceus, I would party!

So let me summarize it
There will be an Arceus distribution at all the EB Games around the country, it is only available in platinum.
There will also be an Arceus distribution at all the Kmart around the country, the difference is that it is available in diamond, pearl and platinum.
so if you have all of the games, the least you can get is 4 Arceus'?

Please correct me if I'm wrong~~

So let me summarize it
There will be an Arceus distribution at all the EB Games around the country, it is only available in platinum.
There will also be an Arceus distribution at all the Kmart around the country, the difference is that it is available in diamond, pearl and platinum.

actually does it say "only for Pt" anywhere? cause they might do it with dp too which will be AWESOME!

So let me summarize it

I got the K-Mart catalouge today, it says:
Get the mighty Arceus character on your Nintendo DS or DSi.

Bring your Nintendo DS or DSi and your Pokemon Diamond, Pearl or Platinum version to your local K-mart store between the 5-16 of November to recieve Arceus.

So I doubt that EB Games would only be giving out Arceus to Platinum. The Oak's Letter (Shaymin) that is available via Mystery Gift is only for Platinum, I know this because I have recieved it on Platinum, and I've tried to get it on Pearl but it didn't work.

So I'm pretty sure it's:
Arceus is available at EB Games and K-mart on Diamond, Pearl and Platinum from the 5-16 of November.
Oak's Letter is available via Mystery Gift until the 8th of November.

Either way I get an Arceus tomorrow ^__^

i went to EB today to check out the pamphlet thingy and it says HGSS is due out Spring 2010. hahahaha hope that was left over from an American pamphlet :p

Did anyone get it today???

nah didnt get it today... damn didnt realise it had started :p though does anyone know which K Marts??? is it just where EB games isn't around or what?

nah didnt get it today... damn didnt realise it had started :p though does anyone know which K Marts??? is it just where EB games isn't around or what?

who knows finally want to be nice to give us events, i hope there is events where i am :(

who knows finally want to be nice to give us events, i hope there is events where i am :(

dont worry with both EB AND Kmart doing events im sure there will be something near you :D

Not sure about KMart, but I can confirm that you can get Arceus from EB Games on Diamond and Pearl.

Got one in Perth, West Australia at the EB Games in Carousel Shopping Center, on Pearl.

Not sure about KMart, but I can confirm that you can get Arceus from EB Games on Diamond and Pearl.

Got one in Perth, West Australia at the EB Games in Carousel Shopping Center, on Pearl.

i was pretty sure it would be in capitol but my question is in regional places... sigh

dont worry with both EB AND Kmart doing events im sure there will be something near you :D

i hope find out tomorrow :|

Got my Arceus today and yeah it's like I said before
K-mart and EB games:
Download Arcues via Mystery Gift on D/P/Pt, only need to have the Pokedex.

If you want to know for sure, just ring them in advance. I'd wager that every EB would know for sure if they have it, but I'd presume that some of the Kmart employees wouldn't have a clue about it, so you wouldn't necessarily get confirmation from asking them. But I think the downloads might simply be done from a specially set up DS nowadays(I don't know for sure, but I think I heard something along those lines around the release of one of the others), so it could potentially be at almost every store without causing much hassle.

But I think the downloads might simply be done from a specially set up DS nowadays(I don't know for sure, but I think I heard something along those lines around the release of one of the others), so it could potentially be at almost every store without causing much hassle.

Well I'm not sure how it works, as in what actually gives you the Arceus but I just went in the store, turned on my ds and a message came up saying "Mystery Gift Available click 'Mystery Gift' on the next screen.'
Then you just go Mystery Gift > Wireless and you get Arceus.

Yes..I just got it today
it seems that you can only get 1 Arceus from EB games and Kmart
I thought you could get 2, one from EB one from Kmart.....

EDIT: Is it possible to SR for a shiny Arceus?

Last edited:

hi there i was wondering if anyone would like to trade for this arceus. pm me pm me or post in my shop. thanks

EDIT: Is it possible to SR for a shiny Arceus?

nah im pretty sure somewhere on one of the Bulbapedia pages like the Shiny page or something says that there is a special thingy that stops event Pokemon from being shiny ... sorry

Last edited:

well i don't have it sigh maybe i'll try tamworth hopefully bigger population.

actually does it say "only for Pt" anywhere? cause they might do it with dp too which will be AWESOME!

Arceus is available to Diamond Pearl AND Platinum.
I know 'cause I got one yesterday,
ARCEUS Lvl 100 holding a berry of some sort its in a cherish ball and its moves are JUDGEMENT, ROAR OF TIME, ..and er other signature moves from Palkia and darkrai.. forgot what they were though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom