• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ed Goldfarb might be replacing Miyasaki's music for M23

Reaction score
The following post is based off of ROTS and it's because Ed Goldfarb might be replacing Miyasaki's music for M23.
[The sleek Ship lands on Japan's dock near. Miyasaki runs up to the ship as the ramp lowers. TPCI runs to him.]

Miyasaki: TPCI, I saw your ship ...

[They embrace.]

TPCI: Oh, Miyasaki!

Miyasaki: It's all right, you're safe now. What are you doing out here?

TPCI: We were so excited that you will hear. Ed Goldfarb will do insane things.

Miyasaki: What things?

TPCI: He will do things.

Miyasaki: WHAT THINGS?!

TPCI: He will replace your music.

Miyasaki: Ed Goldfarb is trying to turn ruin the film.

TPCI: He cares about us.

Miyasaki: YOU??!

TPCI: He knows ... He wants to replace the music.

Miyasaki: Is Ed Goldfarb going to replace my score? He can't ... he can't do it. He's not smart enough.

TPCI: Shinji, all I want is your love.

Miysasaki: That won't help, TPCI. Only my music can do that.

TPCI: At what cost? You are a good person. Don't do this.

Miyasaki: I won't lose the M23 music the way I lost M17, M18, M19, and M20 music! I've become more powerful than any composer has ever dreamed of and I've done it for Shopro and you. To protect the two of you. And I'm doing it for me as well.

TPCI: Come away with us. Help us dub this film. Leave everything else behind while we still can.

Miyasaki: Don't you see, we don't have to run away anymore? I have brought peace to the ShoPro. I am more powerful Hayashi. I can help him, and together you, Hayashi, and I can yeet Koizumi and rule the anime. Make things the way we want them to be.

TPCI: We don't believe what we're hearing ... Goldfarb was right. You're insane.

Miyasaki: I don't want to hear any more about Ed Goldfarb. He ruined my music. Don't you turn against me and ruin mine in M23.

TPCI: We don't know you anymore. Miyasaki, you're breaking our hearts. We'll never stop loving you, but you are going down a path I can't follow.

Miyasaki: Because of Ed Goldfarb?

TPCI: Because of your music ... what you have made. Stop, stop now. Come back! We love you.

Miyasaki: (seeing Ed Goldfarb) Liar!

[TPCI turns around and sees Goldfarb standing in the bridge of the ship.]

TPCI: No!

Miyasaki: You're with him. You've betrayed me! You brought him here to replace my music!

TPCI: You're breaking our hearts.

Miyasaki: LIAR! I am breaking your necks!

TPCI: NO! Miyasaki. We swear ... w...

[Miyasaki reaches out, and TPCI grabs their throats as they start to choke.]

Ed Goldfarb: Let them go, Miyasaki.

Miyasaki: What have you and they been up to?

Ed Goldfarb: Let them go!

Miysasaki: A very poor choice of words.

[Miyasaki releases his grip on the unconscious TPCI and they crumples to the ground.]

Miyasaki: You turned them against me.

Ed Goldfarb: You have done that yourself.

Miyasaki: You will not take the new pokemon film from me.

[Miyasaki throws off his coat;]

Ed Goldfarb: Your music and smartness have already done that.

[Ed Goldfarb flings off his cloak.]

Ed Goldfarb: (continuing) You have allowed ShoPro to score the music for SOTJ until now ... until now you have gone too far.

[They circle each other until Ed Goldfarb is near TPCI. He places his hand on them.]

Miyasaki: Don't lecture me, Ed Goldfarb. I see through the lies of the cheap composer. I do not fear my music as you do. I have brought greatness, puredom, flourishiousness, and awesomeness to my new music.

Ed Goldfarb: Your new Music?

Miyasaki: Don't make me kick you.

Ed Goldfarb: Miyasaki, my allegiance is to TPCI ... to batman and kiddish music.

Miyasaki: I don't care what you or anyone prefers.

Ed Goldfarb: Let go my soundtrack!

Miyasaki: You will not take it from me!

Ed Goldfarb: We shall see!

[Ed Goldfarb uses his magnet gadget to grab Miyasaki's soundtrack. But Miyasaki uses his own Magnet gadget to grab his soundtrack but the two magnet gadgets are tugging to see which one takes Miyasaki's soundtrack.]

Ed Goldfarb: It's over, Miyasaki. I have your soundtrack!

Miyasaki: You underestimate my knowledge!

[Miyasaki and Edgoldfarb were pushed by by their magnet gadgets and they continue to use them and they groan in effort until Miyasaki's soundtrack exploded. The two composers get back up. Miysasaki is in rage at Goldfarb.]

Miyasaki: You took it from me!

Ed Goldfarb: This is your doing!!!

Miyasaki: What?! You turned me against Yoshiaki! Now I will destroy you!

Ed Goldfarb: Only a Maniac deals in absolutes.

Miyasaki: What did you say?

Ed Goldfarb: Only a Maniac deals in absolutes.

Miyasaki: Then you're the maniac!

Ed Goldfarb: Oh my, you're right. I will do what I must. (brings out his batman weapon)

Miyasaki: You were warned.

[Miyasaki brings out his thunder sword. And goes to different places in order to get a headstart all the way to the Empire State building.

Miyasaki: This is where the fun begins!

[Miyasaki does a super leap from the Empire State building all the way into the docks lashing out at Ed Goldfarb, and they begin a ferocious sword fight. Miyasaki throws Barrels at Ed Goldfarb using his grappling thunder sword.

Ed GOldfarb: You're sweating relax!

Miyasaki: Do not lecture me, Goldfarb!

Ed Goldfarb: Your lust for your music had done that!

Miyasaki: Do not make me throw you out!

[They work their way off the landing platform and into the streets. Miyasaki kicks Ed Goldfarb, and Ed Goldfarb drops to a lower level. Rowlet hoots his concern and rushes to the unconscious TPCI's aid.]

Elsewhere, in Activision, in LA, Lou Studdert is humming happily in his chair think of reviving the Skylanders Franchise. Masahiro Sakurai enters, throws two Security Guards against the wall, knocking them unconscious. Lou Studdert turns his chair toward Sakurai. Amanda Wyatt stands behind Lou's desk.

Sakurai: I hear you were attempting to revive a dead franchise, Lou! OR, should I call you Zoo Lou.

Lou Studdert: Mr. Sakurai, you knew.

Sakurai: Are you surprised?

Lou Studdert: Your arrogance blinds you, Sakurai. Now you will experience the full power of the Portal Master.

Lou raises his arms, and gears shoot out, surrounding Sakurai. Sakurai is picked up and thrown across the room, hitting the wall and sliding down in a crumpled heap. Lou chuckles.

Lou Studdert: (To Amanda) Leave us.

Back in Japan, Miyasaki and Ed Goldfarb move their fight toward AOI Studios. A ball falls into the duel but Miyasaki's thunder sword hits it and got a home run.

Miyasaki: LIAR!

As the elemental swords fly, bits of the hallway are cut up. Ed Goldfarb and Miyasaki jump and use every trick in the sword combat book.

Japanese Foley recordist: Now there are two of them!

Back in the docks, Rowlet, tries to drag TPCI on board the ship. Melmetal pops out of the ship.

Melmetal: What are you doing? You're going to hurt them. Wait!!

Melmetal starts down the ramp.

Back at Activision, Amanda Wyatt leaves the room. Lou approaches a stunned Sakurai.

Lou Studdert: I have waited a long time for this moment, my asian friend. At last, the Skylanders are back.

Sakurai: Not if anything I have to say about it, Lou.

Sakurai throws Lou back, knocking him clear over his desk and onto the floor in a heap.

Sakurai: (continuing) The Skylanders' ressurection is at an end and it was not short enough.

Lou flies through the air, heading toward the exit. At the last second, Sakurai flies into the exit and stops him.

Sakurai: (continuing) If you are so powerful, why are you leaving??

Sakurai brings out his angel sword.

Lou Studdert: You will not stop me. Spyro will become more powerful than either of us.

Lou brings out his elemental sword.

Sakurai: The faith may be misplaced in Skyanders, as is your faith in Activision.

Their swords CLASH. The battle is extremely fast and furious.

Back in AOI Studios in Japan, the workers watched Miyasaki and Ed Goldfarb as they work their way into the Mixing Room. The fighting is intense. Ed Goldfarb is on the defensive as he jumps up on the table in the center of the room.

Miyasaki: Don't make me destroy you, Goldfarb. You're no match for my music.

Ed Goldfarb: I've heard that before, Miyasaki ... but I never thought I'd hear it from you.

Miyasaki forces Ed Goldfarb back into the Conference Room where the quarters are much closer. Sparks fly everywhere. Miyasaki jumps onto the conference table.

Miyasaki: Sorry, Goldie!

Ed Goldfarb: Here, take this!

Ed Goldfarb slides across the table, knocking Miyasaki over. Ed Goldfarb grabs Miyasaki's thunder sword as he falls. Goldfarb got a bowling strike score after he kicked Miyasaki. Ed Goldfarb uses the Force to summon his Batman sword. Miyasaki, does the same. Back in Activision, Lou seeks refuge in the vast office. He gets into the teleporter and it teleports into the Stadium. Sakurai makes a giant leap into the teleporter. The audience are watching as the sword fighting is intense in the confined space. Back in the mixing room of AOI studios in JPN, The battle intensifies.

Ed Goldfarb: (continuing) The flaw of power is arrogance.

Ed Goldfarb stands looking at his japanese counterpart opponent for a moment.

Miyasaki: You hesitate ... the flaw of compassion.

Ed Goldfarb and Miyasaki lock swords. Ed Goldfarb puts out his xylopusher to push Miyasaki away. Miyasaki puts out his gadget to block Goldfarb. Both combatants are blasted backwards onto the control panels. They regain their footing and the battle continues. Miyasaki kicks Ed Goldfarb away. They battle around the room, and eventually the door to the exterior is knocked open. They continue battling out onto the top of the building where everyone is observing the duel.

Miyasaki: Don't make me kick you!

Thousands are cheering for Miyasaki while others are cheering for Ed Goldfarb. Back in the stadium of LA, Sakurai unleashes a ferocious assault on Lou, causing him to almost go over the ground. Lou drops his elemental sword but recovers with a blast of energy from his hands that surrounds Sakurai. Sakurai is deflecting Lou's Earthen powers. The rocks begin to arc back on Lou. It looks as if he is doomed. Many people are cheering for Lou Studdert and others are cheering for Sakurai.

Sakurai: I will destroy you, just as Ed Goldfarb will destroy Miyasaki.

Sakurai jumps to a lower platform. Lou reaches out with one hand, and a fire ball is released out of nowhere and heads toward the Podium. Lou Studdert uses his powers to unleash an elemental ball after elemental ball at Sakurai, who ducks and jumps from one elemental ball to another. Sakurai leaps away from the elemental balls. He uses his cringe song "Lifelight" to hold one Sea Ball suspended in the air. The crowd gasps. The elemental ball spins and Sakurai throws it back at Lou, who leaps away at the last moment. Sakurai leaps after him, but Lou quickly turns and aims the full power of the elements of Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life, Dark, and Light at the Smash developer, catching him in mid-air and throwing him back hard against the floating platform. The elemental powers causes Sakurai to drop his angel sword. The crowd continues cheering as Sakurai blocks the elemental energy and throws Lou backwards off the floating platform. Sakurai is knocked off the floating platform and falls several hundred feet to the base of the floating platform. Thousands cheered for Lou as he follows in the floating platform, searching for Sakurai. Back in Tokyo, Miyasaki forces Ed Goldfarb down a the top of the AOI studios building. He rips objects off the wall and throws them at Ed Goldfarb as he pushes him further and further along the roof. The roof ends, and OBI-WAN is trapped. He looks over the roof and into the seas. Miyasaki cuts apiece of the roof railing off. A construction site is between AOI Studios and the arm of another building. Ed Goldfarb has no choice but to tightrope-walk out across the construction site while fighting Miyasaki. Miyasaki, following Ed Goldfarb, jumps down onto the red pipes of the construction site, lands, and resumes fighting. The construction workers looked bewildered as the 2 composers are fighting. Ed Goldfarb and Miyasaki work their way across the small pipe, fighting ferociously as they go. Ed Goldfarb slips, throws his batman sword up in the air, grabs on to the pole, swings around, grabs on to an upper pipe, retrieves his sword, and lands back on the original pole. They continue to fight across the construction site until they reach the other building. Back in LA, Sakurai crawls his way through a forbidden room of a stadium. He talks on his phone.

Sakurai: Hurry. We'll need careful timing.

Doug Bowser: (in Doug's car) There aren't many hunters on this side. Activate your homing beacon when you're ready.

Back in the stadium, the chief cop and several other police approach to where Amanda Wyatt and Lou Studdert are waiting. Around the stadius, 20 policemen search for Sakurai's body.

Chief Cop: There is no sign of his body, sir.

Amanda Wyatt: Then he is not dead.

Lou Studdert: Double your search.

Chief Cop: Yes sir. Right away, sir.

Lou Studdert: (to Amanda Wyatt) Tell Eric to prepare the airplane for immediate takeoff.

Amanda Wyatt: I will tell him.

Lou Studdert: I think Miyasaki is in danger.

Lou Studdert walks into the stadium hallway. The chief cop walks to the other side of the Arena, where an intense search is taking place. Several citizens rubberneck in the stadium. Back in Tokyo, Ed Goldfarb and Miyasaki battle on the top of the multi-spired collection building, jumping from one to the other. At the from above, a huge spray of acid covers the attachments that hold up the collectors. The frame begins to melt. It's raining acid. Both Miysaki and Ed Goldfarb run for cover under the collection cluster. They continue to fight in the acid rain, darting from cover to attack, then quickly retreating to cover. Support for the entire structure begins to fall away, and the collection cluster falls into the lava river. The composers continue their fight, climbing to the highest point on the tower as the rest begins to melt away as it rides the swift current down the river. It bends toward the river as they get out toward the end. The fighting gets fierce. Ed Goldfarb gets to the end and is trapped. The tower slowly starts to sink under the water. Back in LA, Doug Bowser, in his car, drives along next to the side of the stadium. He slows and moves closer to a door. Suddenly Sakurai opens the doors and goes into Doug's car. Doug starts it and heads away from the Stadium. Sakurai straightens himself out.

Sakurai: I must go into retirement after SSBU is over. I suceeded in SSBU but I fail to stop Lou Studdert.

Sakurai and Doug drives into the traffic of the city. Back in Tokyo, Ed Goldfarb realizes he is getting very close to the edge of the water falls.

Miyasaki: I hate you!

Ed Goldfarb: It's over, Miyasaki. I have the hight ground.

He grabs a rope and leaps from the collection arm. Miyasaki follows. Miyasaki and Ed Goldfarb continue their sword fight hanging from cables as they swing past each other. Thousands are observing the duel and continues to cheer. Back in the docks of Tokyo, Melmetal carefully lifts TPCI into his arms. Rowlet nervously looks on hooting.

Melmetal: I am being careful. I've got a good hold on her, but ... I'm worried about my back. I hope it's able to hold up under this weight

Melmetal carries TPCI into the ship. Back in the rivers, many Japanese are cheering for Miyasaki and Ed Goldfarb. From their cables, Miyasaki and Ed Goldfarb both spot something that causes them to stop fighting. The water river ahead drops off into the seas. Ed Goldfarb looks around and sees a car making its way toward the tower. Ed Goldfarb does a double back-flip and lands squarely on the floating platform. He immediately leans to one side and moves away from the tower. Miyasaki realizes he is doomed as the entire tower heads for the seas. In the distance he sees some vehicles. He swings back to the tower, climbs up and makes a running leap and miraculously lands on one of the cars. A worker is confused and chatters to his partner. The giant collector goes over the seas. Ed Goldfarb heads for the streets of Tokyo, but Miyasaki is faster. He catches up with his rival. Ed Goldfarb and Miyasaki continue the swordfight. They battle away, balancing on the two cars. Miyasaki, standing on the car, approaches Ed Goldfarb on the work platform.

Ed Goldfarb: You failed, Miyasaki. TPCI was unable to teach you to think.

Miyasaki and Ed Goldfarb confront each other on the streets.

Ed Goldfarb: (continuing) Much of what they taught you, you're using on me.

Miyasaki: I should have known you were plotting to take over ...

Ed Goldfarb: From your music!!! Miyasaki, Your music and Hayashi's music and the texts that are on the episodes are evil.

Miyasaki: From your point of view! From my point of view, your music, the exclusion of the "To be continued" text, and other horrible dub edits are evil.

Ed Goldfarb: Miyasaki, that's evil! Pokenchi is evil! Miyasaki's evil!

Miyasaki: Pokemon Journeys being a netflix original series and having 12 episodes every 3 months are evil!

Ed Goldfarb: Koizumi is yoshi!

Miyasaki brputly stops and think for a moment until he thought of it.

Miyasaki: LIAR!

Ed Goldfarb: So you must not been thinking clearly.

Miyasaki: For the first time, I am thinking clearly.

Ed Goldfarb: Well, then you are lost!

Miyasaki: This is the end for you, traitor. I wish it were otherwise.

Miyasaki jumps and flips onto the car that Ed Goldfarb is on. The fighting continues again until Ed Goldfarb jumps toward the safety of the edge of the stairs. Miyasaki yells at Ed Goldfarb.

Miyasaki: Your combat skills have always been poor, Goldfarb. You're called "the maniac" because you replaced my music in the Sun and Moon series with your cringey music...

Ed Goldfarb: It's over, Miyasaki. I have the high ground.

Miyasaki: You underestimate me, my music, and the music of Hayashi!

Ed Goldfarb: Don't try it.

Miyasaki: Why are you asking this of me?

Ed Goldfarb: Because I have the high ground.

Miyasaki: I shouldn't.

Ed Goldfarb sighs in relief. But the crowd yells to Miyasaki.

Crowd: DO IT!

Miyasaki: I will try!

Ed Goldfarb is shocked in the face.

Ed Goldfarb: Don't try it!

But the crowd keeps chanting to Miyasaki.

Crowd: DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Miyasaki follows the cringe composer, and Ed Goldfarb paralyzes the Japanese Composer at the knees, then paralyzed his left arm in the blink of an eye. Miyasaki tumbles down the embankment and rolls to a stop near the edge of the stairs at the city. Half of thousands are shocked while the others cheered for Ed Goldfarb. Miyasaki struggles to pull himself up the embankment with his right hand. He keeps sliding down in the stairs.

Ed Goldfarb: I have the high ground. It's over, Miyasaki. I have the high ground. The high ground is evil.

Miyasaki: Help me, Goldfarb.

Ed Goldfarb: Don't ask me, Miyasaki... you're insane. You bring too much awesomeness. I can't help you. You are the pathectic one! You should've accept my music, not refuse. It was you who should've bring honor to me, not to the fans who despised me.

Miyasaki: Why did you do this to me? This is outrageous! It's unfair! I'm more powerful than you! How can you be a mainac and not have legs?!

Ed Goldfarb: I loved the high ground.

Ed Goldfarb picks up Miyasaki's thunder sword and begins to walk away. He stops and looks back.

Miyasaki: Hey! Give me back my sword!

Ed Goldfarb: No! This weapon is mine now.

Miyasaki: (Laggy) IIIII HAAAATE YOOOOOOOOUUU!

Ed Goldfarb: You were my rival, Miyasaki. I loved you. But I could not help you.

Suddenly Miyasaki got run over by some people and starts yelping ouch. Then he saying ouch in tune of "123". Ed Goldfarb smirks as Miyasaki continues to be stepped on. Ed Goldfarb can't watch him as he struggles to climb the embankmen.

Ed Goldfarb: Goodbye, rival.

He runs back to the ship as Miyasaki drops. At the docks, Goldfarb makes his way to the ship. He looks for TPCI. Melmetal walks down the ramp of the ship.

Melmetal: Mr. Goldfarb! We have TPCI on board. Please, please hurry. We should leave this insane place.

Ed Goldfarb runs on board the ship. TPCI lies on a table inside the ship. Goldfarb walks over and checks on them.

TPCI: Ed Goldfarb? Is Miyasaki all right?

Ed Goldfarb: Well, let's just say he got run over by some people.

Rowlet watches over them. Ed Goldfarb goes to the deck of the ship. He felt tired out. Melmetal then sails the ship back to LA. Near the stairs of Tokyo, Miyasaki crawls up the bank, he's got footprint all over his face. A plane flies overhead and lands. it settles on the airport. A platoon of policemen exit the plane, followed by Lou. Lou walks in front of the police on his way to get to Miyasaki at the edge of the stairs.

Policeguy: Sir, this way!

Lou discovers what remains of Miyasaki and checks him out. He turns to the Police.

Lou Studdert: Miyasaki! Miyasaki! There he is. He's still alive. Get the cot immediately.

Police: Yes sir. Right away.

Several of the police rush off as Lou puts his hand on Miyasaki's forehead.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom