• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Edit for fail

Pariah

Reaction score
I don't what's is going on but since this morning almost every time I try to edit a post the buttons stop working. Yes, I can't save the edited message / delete it nor go to advance options for this reason. Anyone else having the same issue?

I don't what's is going on but since this morning almost every time I try to edit a post the buttons stop working. Yes, I can't save the edited message / delete it nor go to advance options for this reason. Anyone else having the same issue?

It happens to me sometimes, usually when my ISP acts up.

waiting awhile, and then reopening the thread in another window may help.

I had the same issue for a couple months, using IE. its your browser. Download Firefox or Google Chrome and you can edit stuff like normal again. I had to change browsers too.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom