• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Please add "Primal Kyogre is the heaviest Water-Type Pokemon." on the Kyogre page? Its weight is: 948.0 lbs. and 430.0 kg

In episode AG096, I noticed an error: When first talking to Rocky, all the heroes say "Hi, nice to meet you." At that moment, Pikachu's mouth is moving exactly the same as the rest, as it is saying the same, which is impossible because Meowth is the only human talking Pokémon.

Can you also fix Clemont's anime party list (its size, the fact that he caught it as a Luxio so "Shinx -> Luxio" should be replaced to "Luxio" and add a gender index to its box. :p

Can you also fix Clemont's anime party list (its size, the fact that he caught it as a Luxio so "Shinx -> Luxio" should be replaced to "Luxio" (like with Ash's Krookodile and Primeape)

On the Clemont (anime) page, on his Pokemon list it says "Shinx -> Luxio". I know he knew it previously as a Shinx, but he only caught it as a Luxio, so shouldn't it just be "Luxio"?

Can someone add the title card Clemont for XY048, Steven's Mega Evolution Journey Primal Groudon, Bonnie narrating the preview for the next episode XY049 and adding her s'il vous plaît phrase instead of keep like Ash "Everyone, Get Pokemon!", she said "Everyone, s'il vous plaît Pokemon!" Ash and Clemont narrate the preview for the next episode XY048 must be added already.

Can someone edit Clemont's Luxio Personality and Characteristics? As a Shinx, he showed to be friendly and playful and as a Luxio, he showed to be calm and serious and showed to be stubborn when battling, as seen when he kept fighting Team Rocket even though he was badly hurt.

Last edited:
1. There is no 4th Generation sprite for Buena.
2. Non-player character - Johto: Guide Gent

Episode XY041 dub is out. Can someone edit this post and add Ash title card? I added a WTP pic. I mean it. You are forgetting title card focusing on characters for some reason, which is very important.

Last edited:
As a Shinx he showed to be friendly and playful, after evolving into Luxio he became calm, serious, focused on his mission and stubborn. Can someone edit Clemont's Luxio's Personality and characteristics?

It looks like Hurricane can be obtained by breeding for Noibat. I hatched a Noibat that had Hurricane as one of its moves, and its father (Noivern) knows Hurricane. Could someone add this to Noibat's page?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom