• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Pinsirite found on route 124 by going to the dive spot near the bro and sis then going back up on the first one after it. (have a picture of me getting it if you want)
Audinite from Looker at the Battle Resort. (friend told me this)

Added Air Cutter and Venoshock. Want to make sure you mean Beautiful learns Mega Drain and Dustox learns Psybeam. Also that Silver Wind is 25; a nine level gap is a lot more than others I've seen.

Pokemon Returned to Thailand
XY The Series Came to Thailand on October 18 2014
Black and White Came to Thailand on October 20 2014 (My Birthday)
Licensed by True Corporation
NEW VOICE ACTORS from Academy Fantasia
Pokemon Thailand Official Song: Around the World
Is the Black and White you're talking about the games, the anime series or the TCG set?
The Anime Series. I can just download the black and white file from the internet.

We don't take info from other fansites.[/QUOTE]

Plate locations:
Mind Plate- Route 126 (underwater, to the right of sootopolis’ gigantic dive spot)
Sky Plate – Route 124 (underwater, dive spot above the shard trader)

Done.

Added Air Cutter and Venoshock. Want to make sure you mean Beautiful learns Mega Drain and Dustox learns Psybeam. Also that Silver Wind is 25; a nine level gap is a lot more than others I've seen.

Yes, I did mean Mega Drain for Beautifly and Psybeam for Dustox.Also their original moves Absorb and Confusion were moved to Lv. 12. As I am collecting every Pokemon I can during my Omega Ruby playthrough and carefully examining what I can find, anything I post can be confirmed by anyone else.

I should also note for Mt. Chimmney that the extra trainers that are fought there after defeating Team Magma were removed, though the lady was still right by the entrance to the trolley to sell Lava Cookies. In fact the rechallengable trainer Expert Shelby has been moved to Jagged Pass, though her team remains the same.
Levels added. Shelby's already on the Jagged Pass page.

The area at the top of the page for Mt.Chimney needs to updated to reflect the change that regular trainers can no longer be fought there. Other than that, that is all the change it needs.

Also as Treeko was my starter, it can learn Giga Drain at Lv. 21 now and Grovyle can now learn Leaf Blade at Level 23. Verification on that confirmed.

Is the Black and White you're talking about the games, the anime series or the TCG set?
The Anime Series. I can just download the black and white file from the internet.
So Thailand has both the XY and Black and White series airing at the same time?

glik, I have an urgent request to you. Would you add Anime Pokedex entry from Mienfoo and Meowstic scanned by Serena and add Ash's title cards focusing on the dub episodes XY043-XY045? Three posts XY045 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia XY044 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and XY043 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia doesn't have the title cards focusing on Ash in the dub version at all.
Title cards done. Can't add the entries, since I don't know what they are.

glik, I have an urgent request to you. Would you add Anime Pokedex entry from Mienfoo and Meowstic scanned by Serena and add Ash's title cards focusing on the dub episodes XY043-XY045? Three posts XY045 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia XY044 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia and XY043 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia doesn't have the title cards focusing on Ash in the dub version at all.
Title cards done. Can't add the entries, since I don't know what they are.

OK.

Leaf Blade has been added to Nuzleaf's Moveset which it learns at Lv. 28. Just got it a few seconds ago.

Also the last sentence for opening part of the Trainers area of the Mt. Chimney page needs an update (misunderstood it earlier or I would have reported it).

Hi there, I was wondering on the routes currently updated for ORAS there is no mention of other pokemon that you can find after obtaining the National Pokedex. For example, I caught a Zorua on route 101 right after obtaining the National Pokedex. I was wondering if these are going to eventually be up, I since I also have not seen any mention of the ability to catch other pokemon that are not originally from Hoenn anywhere. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi there, I was wondering on the routes currently updated for ORAS there is no mention of other pokemon that you can find after obtaining the National Pokedex. For example, I caught a Zorua on route 101 right after obtaining the National Pokedex. I was wondering if these are going to eventually be up, I since I also have not seen any mention of the ability to catch other pokemon that are not originally from Hoenn anywhere. Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah they'll eventually be up when they are officially confirmed through gameplay rather than through what is posted on other fansites. This will take time so be patient. Happy Thanksgiving. All the stuff I submitted to the forums is also material I personally witnessed.

Please add to respective pages:
Pinsirite found on route 124 by going to the dive spot near the bro and sis then going back up on the first one after it. (have a picture of me getting it if you want)

Mind Plate- Route 126 (underwater, to the right of sootopolis’ gigantic dive spot)

Yes. XY Every Saturday and Sunday BW Every Monday to Friday (UTC +7)

Last edited:
Insect Plate – Route 127 (underwater)
Pixie Plate – Route 128 (underwater, Bottom left of seafloor cavern)

Last edited:
Request to add:
Add ORAS locations for Griseous Orb (Route 130, underwater, Dive Spot that is not connected to anything, near the sign for the route) and Lustrous Orb (Route 129, underwater, Top left most of the dive area, path of nothing surrounded by grass)
Add locations for the Plates:
Insect Plate – Route 127 (underwater)
Pixie Plate – Route 128 (underwater, Bottom right of seafloor cavern)
Draco Plate – Route 128 (underwater, right of seafloor cavern)
Splash Plate – Route 129 (underwater, in an empty patch surrounded by seaweed)

In in Arceus' species page, section 3.2 mentions Palkia twice. Shouldn't the second Palkia be Giratina instead?

Mega Stone locations:
Kangaskhanite from Pacifidlog beside the Poke Center
Mewtwonite X from Littleroot Town beside the Lab

TM36 Sludge Bomb is collected the same way as it was in Gen III, in Dewford Hall at Dewford Town after getting the fifth badge, the Balance Badge (also went to Dewford Hall before facing Norman as a precaution which helped confirmed the guy does appear in the Dewford Hall after beating Norman).

Back
Top Bottom