• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

A query about the Psuedo-legendary Pokemon page. Pseudo-legendary Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Under Users, and Tyranitar, it states that Blue only uses a Tyranitar in the Elite Four rematches in FireRed & LeafGreen, but according to Blue's page, he uses a Tyranitar in the HeartGold & SoulSilver rematches at the Fighting Dojo. Blue (game) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

It's a small nitpick, but I thought it may be worth mentioning!
Fixed; thanks for pointing it out!

During the sun and moon demo, during the catching challenge, pikachu at level 34 is also available in that little section of grass . Currently it only has pikipek, yungoos, and rockruff listed on the page. I know it just launched so not everything is 100 yet, but I thought I would help.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. If somebody could message me, it would be swell.

I've been using Bulbapedia for years and never had anything to contribute. Being a big E-reader card collector, I happen to have a few cards that haven't had any pictures uploaded yet. One of them being a Japanese Emerald promo card. I'd happily contribute pictures if anybody can help me with this.

I only have a phone camera but a less than perfect picture is better than none.

Edit: I actually noticed quite a few cards I own that could use pictures.
I have the
English trainers (No promos)
English berries
Eon Ticket

First set of Japanese trainers & berries
Decoration Present
Emerald strategy guide promo
E-reader pack in promos
Colosseum series with promos
(On the way are the Fire Red and Leaf Green cards. I noticed a few of those were missing too)

I'd be happy to take pictures of any that are needed.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. If somebody could message me, it would be swell.

I've been using Bulbapedia for years and never had anything to contribute. Being a big E-reader card collector, I happen to have a few cards that haven't had any pictures uploaded yet. One of them being a Japanese Emerald promo card. I'd happily contribute pictures if anybody can help me with this.

I only have a phone camera but a less than perfect picture is better than none.

Edit: I actually noticed quite a few cards I own that could use pictures.
I have the
English trainers (No promos)
English berries
Eon Ticket

First set of Japanese trainers & berries
Decoration Present
Emerald strategy guide promo
E-reader pack in promos
Colosseum series with promos
(On the way are the Fire Red and Leaf Green cards. I noticed a few of those were missing too)

I'd be happy to take pictures of any that are needed.
We'd be happy to have images of any cards you have that we don't currently have an image for. As best you can, try to keep images straight/flat and well lit, of course.

Since bulbapedia is edit locked right now and we can't even do the discussion page, I thought I would mention here the info about what Pokemon Benga gives away is incorrect. Although I can only speak for White 2, the site says the Dratini is level 5, and it is actually level 1. It also says that it can be either gender, but after roughly 100 soft resets, I am pretty much positive it can only be male. After all the many resets and using bulbapedia as my source (hoping I was just unlucky to not get a female) I saw on Serebii that both are male and at level 1 (although this can't be a perfect source either because it says Dratini knows bind and not wrap). Anyway I believe this is at least worth discussing on the page, and the level 5 should certainly be edited to level 1, but I feel pretty confident they can only be male as well.

We'd be happy to have images of any cards you have that we don't currently have an image for. As best you can, try to keep images straight/flat and well lit, of course.
http://i.imgur.com/VHPeshF.jpg

Here's an example of a picture I took this morning for a separate project. At the first chance I get I'll try to look through all the E-reader pages for cards I own and take pictures of the missing ones as best I can. I still have to wait for the FR/LG cards so I don't know if I should wait or just start asap.

http://i.imgur.com/VHPeshF.jpg

Here's an example of a picture I took this morning for a separate project. At the first chance I get I'll try to look through all the E-reader pages for cards I own and take pictures of the missing ones as best I can. I still have to wait for the FR/LG cards so I don't know if I should wait or just start asap.
Yeah, that's aligned pretty nicely. But if you could light the cards better as you take pictures, it'd be that much nicer. Right now, it is pretty readable, but it just comes off a bit dark overall.

Yeah, that's aligned pretty nicely. But if you could light the cards better as you take pictures, it'd be that much nicer. Right now, it is pretty readable, but it just comes off a bit dark overall.
Unfortunately all I have is my phone camera. I have to be careful of the flash because it makes the card un-readable if I'm not careful. I actually have to crop the entire bottom half of the picture off because of the flash.

Edit: Do you know a way/place or have a suggestion on how I should take these?
I have a black board for a picture frame that I was using for the background. I can try taking them in the day and using natural light to see if that helps.

Last edited:
Unfortunately all I have is my phone camera. I have to be careful of the flash because it makes the card un-readable if I'm not careful. I actually have to crop the entire bottom half of the picture off because of the flash.

Edit: Do you know a way/place or have a suggestion on how I should take these?
I have a black board for a picture frame that I was using for the background. I can try taking them in the day and using natural light to see if that helps.
Yeah, I usually don't like flash myself, and a simple background is good, that's definitely smart. For lighting, if you can just go anywhere where you can turn on good lights, that should be fine. If you can, you might also try plugging in a lamp nearby and pointing that towards the card. Or else, yeah, maybe see if better daylight can brighten the whole area nicely including the card.

If you can't figure something out, the example you showed above is acceptable. I appreciate your efforts to improve it, though. =)

Yeah, I usually don't like flash myself, and a simple background is good, that's definitely smart. For lighting, if you can just go anywhere where you can turn on good lights, that should be fine. If you can, you might also try plugging in a lamp nearby and pointing that towards the card. Or else, yeah, maybe see if better daylight can brighten the whole area nicely including the card.

If you can't figure something out, the example you showed above is acceptable. I appreciate your efforts to improve it, though. =)
I really like the lamp idea. I think as soon as I'm done working (In a day or two) I'll be able to use a lamp in the middle of the day and maybe I'll get better pictures. The best part is, I already need pictures of everything for a project I'm working on so I'll just have to skim through to see which ones are missing.

Something to add to the Z-Crystals' page: Z-Crystals cannot be traded. I gave the Snorlium Z to the Munchlax and tried trading it from my second copy and did the trade, but the Z-Crystal was removed.

Hi. I'm new on these forums and recently joined as a Bulbapedia member, and thought this was a good topic to post my question in.

So, the wiki is obviously edit locked atm, but I went ahead and wrote a description for the biology section of my favorite new Pokémon of Generation VII, Dhelmise. I was hoping maybe an admin could look it over and let me know if it's any good to put in the page sometime! Here is the description below:

Dhelmise is a Pokémon made up of an anchor and ship's wheel, held together by a mass of green seaweed. The anchor is a rusty brown color and mottled with blackish spots. The seaweed, which is Dhelmise's true body, partially envelops the thick, curved bottom of the anchor in a zigzag fashion, leaving empty spaces that look like sharp teeth. The seaweed continues upward to cover the anchor's entire thin shank, as well as what appears to be a round, nose-like hub on the top. The ship's wheel, colored lavender with yellow details, is affixed to the back of this hub by its center and able to rotate freely. The noticably damaged wheel features six spokes and four yellow handles, as well as two lavender stubs where the other handles should be. A simple compass, resembling an eye, is set into a disc-shaped component on one side of the wheel; mirroring this is an identical disc on the opposite side, though nothing is set into it.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
List_of_English_opening_themes and S20 both need the new OP adding - the first two episodes aired in the UK today, so we should now know what it is.

Also, searching for Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon yields no results - a redirect to S20 needs to be made.

Spoiler

Tapu Koko is obtained after you become the champion. You go to the ruins of conflict after Lillie tells you to go there. Once you get there, she asks you to make a wish at the Pedastal, and you get challenged by a level 60 Tapu Koko.

Masquerain's page only updated its Sp. Att but forgot it also got a boost on Speed (now it's 80).

Core Enforcer
Dragon Type
Special
100 Power
100 Accuracy
Description:
If the Pokémon the user has inflicted damage on have already used their moves, this move eliminates the effect of the target's Ability.

The Cross Chop page mentions Timburr gets it as an egg move in Generation VI. Apparently, it has never been able to get it.

Back
Top Bottom