• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Hi. I'm new on these forums and recently joined as a Bulbapedia member, and thought this was a good topic to post my question in.

So, the wiki is obviously edit locked atm, but I went ahead and wrote a description for the biology section of my favorite new Pokémon of Generation VII, Dhelmise. I was hoping maybe an admin could look it over and let me know if it's any good to put in the page sometime! Here is the description below:

Dhelmise is a Pokémon made up of an anchor and ship's wheel, held together by a mass of green seaweed. The anchor is a rusty brown color and mottled with blackish spots. The seaweed, which is Dhelmise's true body, partially envelops the thick, curved bottom of the anchor in a zigzag fashion, leaving empty spaces that look like sharp teeth. The seaweed continues upward to cover the anchor's entire thin shank, as well as what appears to be a round, nose-like hub on the top. The ship's wheel, colored lavender with yellow details, is affixed to the back of this hub by its center and able to rotate freely. The noticably damaged wheel features six spokes and four yellow handles, as well as two lavender stubs where the other handles should be. A simple compass, resembling an eye, is set into a disc-shaped component on one side of the wheel; mirroring this is an identical disc on the opposite side, though nothing is set into it.

Thoughts?

Looks alright; it's been added to Dhelmise's page. Thanks!

Core Enforcer
Dragon Type
Special
100 Power
100 Accuracy
Description:
If the Pokémon the user has inflicted damage on have already used their moves, this move eliminates the effect of the target's Ability.

The page has been updated; thanks!

The Cross Chop page mentions Timburr gets it as an egg move in Generation VI. Apparently, it has never been able to get it.

You're right; Timburr does not have Cross Chop as an Egg Move in Generation VI. It's been fixed; thanks for pointing it out!

SOS Battles appear to occasionally have Pokemon with their Hidden Ability spawned when a Pokemon calls for help.. This can be seen most easily by having Sun and getting into an SOS Battle with an Alolan Vulpix. If you keep fighting through it, at some point an Alolan Vulpix will come in and have their Ability revealed as Snow Warning, causing Hail. (Note that this has to be done during the daytime, since it's apparently always hailing at night in areas where A. Vulpix spawns.)

You may also be able to test this by going into an SOS Battle against a Pokemon whose Hidden Ability is an absorbing/immunity ability, and then attempting to use that type of move.

...in addition, Alolan Vulpix's Hidden Ability is Snow Warning. I'm going to catch one to see if A. Ninetales is the same.

EDIT: Alolan Vulpix can also be found carrying a Snowball sometimes, which can be seen by using Ice Shard on random wild A. Vulpixes until the Snowball they're holding procs. I'm not sure of the chance it has to be holding one.

Last edited:
Hi, Litten appeared in SM001 (near the beginning when Ash ran over it while running) but it's not listed in either the "Debuts" or "Pokemon" lists for the episode....I'd fix this myself but obviously can't due to the lockdown....

Since Bulbapedia is locked down, even the Discussion pages, I'll post my edit requests here:

* Update following Korean names
I guess someone filling out the Korean names section of these character pages just copied and pasted the Japanese Romaji thinking it applied to the Korean Romaja. I'd update those pages myself if I could, so that's why I'm posting my request here. Therefore, the following names need to be updated:

-- (Currently listed Romaja name) - (Update it to) (other notes)
-- Kylie - Kailli
-- Acerola - Aserora
-- Lychee - Raichi
-- Hāpuʻu - Hapu'u (this might be more of a technicality, it's just that "ā" isn't a recognized character in RR)
-- Hōkūlani Cheonmundae - Hokurani Cheonmundae (include a {tt} to say "Hokulani Observatory")
-- Hōkūlani Keunsan - Hokurani Keunsan (include a {tt} to say "Hokulani Great Mountain" or "Great Hokulani Mountain")
-- Aether Paradise - Etereu Paradaiseu (include a {tt} to say "Aether Paradise")
-- Aether Jaedan - Etereu Jaedan (include a {tt} to say "Aether Foundation")
-- Lusamine - Rujamine
-- Sauboh - Jaubo
-- Wicke - Bi'ke (or "Bike", I just want to make sure people don't think her name sounds like "bike (as in bicycle)", instead of "Bee-kay")
-- Gladio - Geulladio (update Origin to "Similar to Japanese name", as a straight transliteration or "グラジオ" would be "구라지오" or "그라지오", not "글라디오".)
-- Lillie - Rillie (likewise, update Origin to "Similar to Japanese name" as it's not a straight transliteration [릴리에 versus 리리에])
-- Mullein - Meullein (same, update Origin to "Similar to Japanese name" [멀레인 versus 무레인])
-- Mohn - Mon
-- Dr. Burnet - Beunet-baksa (I mean, I'm somewhat certain the Dream Capture game for BW2/3DS doesn't include her Romaja name... either way, update Origin to "Similar to Japanese name", as it comes from the same source, but not a straight transliteration. Also, feel free to add a {tt} to say "Dr. Burnet")
-- Guzma - Gujeuma
-- Plumeri - Peullumeri (update Origin to "Similar to Japanese name")

...actually, that's just about all the requests I have. Thank you!

Update to the move Metronome, when powered up by Normium-Z:
If it calls for an attack, it will be the Z-powered version of the attack.
If it calls for a status move, it doesn't get the extra buff.

Something to add to the Z-Crystals' page: Z-Crystals cannot be traded. I gave the Snorlium Z to the Munchlax and tried trading it from my second copy and did the trade, but the Z-Crystal was removed.
The held item versions of Z-crystals seem to just be copies. The actual crystal stays in your bag (and can be applied to other pokemon).
Don't know if this also applies to species-exclusive Z-crystals like Snorlium.
This would explain why the crystal was "removed".

(Oddly enough, some in-game trades have an equipped Z-crystal)

Evolved Happiny without oval stone at lv26. Chnasey then evolved again at 27, which makes me think Happiny was a happiness Evo as well.

I was looking at the page for some gen 3 event Pokemon. It turns out they're missing a minor piece of info I think I can fill in since I have a few dozen of them.
List of PCNY event Pokémon distributions in Generation III - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
List of PCNY event Pokémon distributions in Generation III - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Their met location is marked as unknown. In my saves, they show up as a fateful encounter.
A606xnX.png

I've also got Machamp, Tropius and Gardevoir but I cannot find any info on them.
If you need more info or in-game screenshots, I'd be happy to help. Just let me know what you need.

*Side note. I do still intend to upload pictures of some of the missing E-reader cards. I'm just waiting for my JP Fire Red/Leaf Green cards to arrive so I can do it all at once.

Hey, so I got bored and decided to write up a description for Golisopod. Let me know if this works!
Golisopod is a large, menacing arthropod Pokémon in a hunched-over, humanoid posture. It has a light purplish inner body prominently covered with silvery plates of armor. Golisopod’s bright purple antennae converge with its mouthparts on the front of its relatively small head, forming a sort of mask between its two eyes. The eyes are black and angular in shape, each with a light gray pupil that looks like a four-pointed star. Behind Golisopod’s head are three roundish segments of its shell, each with a long, upwardly-curved protrusion on either side and marked with a greenish triangle on the front; these segments cover its jutting neck. Below the neck are three pairs of arms. The two frontal pairs of arms are thin, each one tipped with a sharp, black claw. The rearmost pair of arms is the largest, and ends with two large, purple “hands” equipped with two large claws each. The back of each hand is plated with three angular pieces of armor, marked with more greenish triangles. On Golisopod’s upper back, three more plates of armor are visible, the two uppermost of which are large with more long protrusions on the sides. Golisopod’s body gets slightly thinner towards the gut, then curves forward again slightly at its round waist. A portion of shell resembling a loincloth surrounds the waist. Below this are Golisopod’s two large, round thighs, which match the color of its armor. Thin, purplish forelegs connect the thighs to Golisopod’s boot-shaped feet, each tipped with a single sharp, black toe.

Last edited:
Since both Mallow and Lana have information about their ingame event where you battle them after defeating Olivia is on their pages, Kiawe is the only one who doesn't have his battle and ingame event information written down. Mallow's ingame event info needs to say that it's only for Pokemon Moon during the day since it doesn't happen in Pokemon Sun. As of right now, it doesn't have this.

Here's what Kiawe's page looks like. Kiawe - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

In Pokemon Sun at night, you go into Kiawe's house that is located across the main road of Panila Town from the Pokemon Center on the left. Go up stairs and you'll find KIawe practicing his dance with a baton in his room. He'll tell you that he always practice his dances when he has free time, then he stops and tells you that he needs to go to Thrifty Megamart in Royal Avenue. Follow Kiawe to the Thrifty Megamart and you find him talking to someone, sounding disappointed. The man tells him that he's really terribly sorry about the decision he made. The man explains that he's hard to make promises to other people, Kiawe understands and knows how hard for the made to open the store after the guardian deity destroyed the previous one in anger. The man tells Kiawe that he had given him as much as he can afford and to spend his final paycheck wisely. Kiawe thanks the man for the paycheck. The man tells Kiawe that he hopes that his (Kiawe) dream of studying dance abroad comes true someday. The man then says that he have to keep working at the current location in Royal Avenue to make his own dreams for the Thrifty Megamart come true. Kiawe tells his boss that it's okay and that he can head back inside now.The man thanks Kiawe and he'll be seeing him, and heads inside the store. After this, Kiawe wonders how it could happen and notices the player when he/she comes up to him. Kiawe tells that he would like to battle since he doesn't feel like dancing by himself at the moment. After the battle, Kiawe comments the player is strong since he/she cleared the trail. Kiawe asked if you overheard what they were talking about before the battle. If you asked what they're talking about, he'll say that you're too considerate. Kiawe tells you that his dream is to become a professional fire dancer, and that he has been saving up forever to go study dance abroad, and tells that he just been laid off from his part time job. He then tells you that seems like nothing ever goes right for him, and apologizes that he didn't mean to trouble you with his problems. Kiawe comments that you're easy to talk to and feels better after talking with you, and thanks you for being there for him. After this, he leaves to head back to Wela Volcano Park.

Kiawe's Pokemon;

Growlithe
Level: 26
Ability: Intimidate:
Moves: Fire fang and Bite

Alolain Marowak
Level: 27
Ability: Cursed Body
Moves: Will-O-Whisp, Hex, Flame Wheel, and Bonemerang

Fletchinder
Level: 26
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Ember and Peck

Hey, so I got bored and decided to write up a description for Golisopod. Let me know if this works!
Golisopod is a large, menacing arthropod Pokémon in a hunched-over, humanoid posture. It has a light purplish inner body prominently covered with silvery plates of armor. Golisopod’s bright purple antennae converge with its mouthparts on the front of its relatively small head, forming a sort of mask between its two eyes. The eyes are black and angular in shape, each with a light gray pupil that looks like a four-pointed star. Behind Golisopod’s head are three roundish segments of its shell, each with a long, upwardly-curved protrusion on either side and marked with a greenish triangle on the front; these segments cover its jutting neck. Below the neck are three pairs of arms. The two frontal pairs of arms are thin, each one tipped with a sharp, black claw. The rearmost pair of arms is the largest, and ends with two large, purple “hands” equipped with two large claws each. The back of each hand is plated with three angular pieces of armor, marked with more greenish triangles. On Golisopod’s upper back, three more plates of armor are visible, the two uppermost of which are large with more long protrusions on the sides. Golisopod’s body gets slightly thinner towards the gut, then curves forward again slightly at its round waist. A portion of shell resembling a loincloth surrounds the waist. Below this are Golisopod’s two large, round thighs, which match the color of its armor. Thin, purplish forelegs connect the thighs to Golisopod’s boot-shaped feet, each tipped with a single sharp, black toe.
I got it covered. I guess the edit lock is over?

Just thought I'd mention.

Poke Pelago's hot springs allow eggs to hatch. It took approximately two days to hatch an Oricorio egg without any Poke Beans. I don't know if the time differs between species, but mentioning it would be a good idea on the wiki page.

Marowak (Ghost) page:
"This ghost Marowak is one of the few wild Pokémon encountered by the player after the player has access to Poké Balls that is impossible to catch. The only other two to share this trait are the Black KyuremB2 and White KyuremW2; however, when battling against these forms of Kyurem, Poké Balls cannot be used at all."

Pretty sure Nihilego in Aether Paradise also counts.

I was battling Sina in the Battle Tree, and her Drampa with the Draconium Z had Cloud Nine as it's ability. While her page only listed Berserk and Sap Sipper as possible abilities.

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Line from character's mother hints at pokeballs working through the shrinking of the Pokémon

Quote: "If only I could make all these boxes shrink small enough to fit into Poke Balls, like Pokémon do..."

Pokémon Sun/Moon

Line from character's mother hints at pokeballs working through the shrinking of the Pokémon

Quote: "If only I could make all these boxes shrink small enough to fit into Poke Balls, like Pokémon do..."
The player's mother is not a technical expert. It's entirely possible she's just making naive assumptions.

Psyduck is listed on its move page as being able to learn Fury Cutter in Emerald. This is incorrect, only Golduck can learn Fury Cutter

tgjvmj4.png

Back
Top Bottom