1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!

BULBAPEDIA: Edit Request(s)

Discussion in 'Bulbawiki Forum' started by Dreadheart, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Carmenstar97

Carmenstar97 Bulbapedian

Blog Posts:
    You can upload them to an image-hosting website such as imgur and send me the links.

2. Alex-Kai

Alex-Kai New Member

Blog Posts:
    Okay, I'll do that.

3. SpikOriundo

SpikOriundo Pokéball Collector

Blog Posts:
  4. Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla The Mega Evolution you love to loathe!

Blog Posts:
    The Xatu in Aurora's Edge can be level 78, I've seen it from a Night Shade hit. I'd have edited it myself but there's too much 503 lately, so here it goes. :/

5. Alex-Kai

Alex-Kai New Member

Blog Posts:
    Cleaned up and high quality art of Ethan, Time Capsule and Ethan looking at his Pokegear have been made available. Only thing is, they're jpgs, and they don't have transparent backgrounds. I could provide links for them. They are ceirtanly better than the ones currently on Ethan's page.

6. Sinjoh

Sinjoh New Member

Blog Posts:
    The Ultra Recon Squad members should have their region as Unknown rather than Alola. The official Pokemon website says "The Ultra Recon Squad is a mysterious group that has come from a world that lies beyond an Ultra Wormhole. For what purpose have they come to the Alola region?"

7. abcboy

abcboy Bulbapædist

Blog Posts:
    The region parameter describes regions of activity, not necesarily region of origin, or Team Rocket would just say Kanto.

8. Sinjoh

Sinjoh New Member

Blog Posts:
    I should clarify I was asking about the individual members of the Ultra Recon Squad (Dulse, Phyco, Soliera, and Zossie), not the organization as a whole, having the region Alola changed to Unknown since they hail from another dimension (which may or may not have the regions we currently know in). Granted, I'm under the assumption that the region parameters for characters are supposed to be where they're from (otherwise characters like Ash and Misty would have other regions listed in their region parameter rather than just Kanto), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

9. Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever Likes cute Pokemon

Blog Posts:
  10. abcboy

abcboy Bulbapædist

Blog Posts:
    This has been corrected, thanks for clarifying.

11. PkmnTrainerV

PkmnTrainerV Flame Trainer

Blog Posts:
    Why isn’t Squishy's ability accepted as Power Contruct? I'm pretty sure only Power Contruct Zygarde can get to their complete form.

The same question applies for Ash's Greninja and Battle Bond. It is plain the ability was made for Ash's Greninja.

12. Alex-Kai

Alex-Kai New Member

Blog Posts:
  13. Alex-Kai

Alex-Kai New Member

Blog Posts:
    Maybe someone can make the backgrounds transparent and make these into PNGs?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  14. Kirby4ever

Kirby4ever Likes cute Pokemon

Blog Posts:
  15. Anime Psyclone

Anime Psyclone Everything’s about to change

Blog Posts:
  16. Force Fire

Force Fire Bulbapedia Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Trivia removed

No it doesn't. Even if it did, sprite trivia isn't notable.

17. BigDocFan

BigDocFan Member

Blog Posts:
  18. sc190191

sc190191 Member

Blog Posts:
    Well I was going to add a trivia, but it looks like bulbapedia is locked for the USUM launch. Since I guarantee I will forget, I thought I would put it here and maybe someone will add it. For DP099 "A trainer and child reunion" under trivia I thought it would be interesting to say (obviously doesn't have to be word-for-word, but something to the effect of):

-Team Rocket attracting a Munchlax with honey (syrup) on a tree may be a reference to Munchlax being the most difficult Pokemon to catch on Honey trees in the Sinnoh based games. Humorously, they decided not to attempt to catch the Pokemon because they were worried about its appetite.

Anyway, I just thought remembering the fact that Munchlax is the most rare honey-tree Pokemon made that scene that much more hilarious (and I would imagine it was done intentionally) so I think it would be a fun piece of trivia.

19. Force Fire

Force Fire Bulbapedia Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Munchlax being the hardest Pokemon to get via Honey Tree is an opinion, and opinions such as those are not notable.

20. SnorlaxMonster

SnorlaxMonster Elite Bulbapedian Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief

Blog Posts:
    I believe "hardest to catch" is referring to how it is the least common encounter. I don't think the trivia is notable regardless, however.