• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

TechSkylander1518

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
him/his
1623895024685.png
1623894158655.png 1623894172980.png
Is this sprite already in use anywhere on Bulbapedia? I'm trying to update the Athlon opponents sprites, but I can't find this sprite in the archives anywhere. It's used on two opponents.

Last edited:

SViper

Reaction score
The current picture of Hisuian Growlithe, that was upload 13 hours and 13 minutes ago, has rash editing, because you can see that person used white background to remove extra white outlining, because it forget remove that white background from between frontal legs where original artwork shows that there is nothing and should be transparent background!

Last edited:

SViper

Reaction score
The current picture of Hisuian Growlithe, that was upload 13 hours and 13 minutes ago, has rash editing, because you can see that person used white background to remove extra white outlining, because it forget remove that white background from between frontal legs where original artwork shows that there is nothing and should be transparent background!
Still image is not fixed...

SViper

Reaction score
It literally just got announced today lol, sometimes it takes a bit for an admin to be on and make the change.
I know, but last time when posted thread for Wyrdeer and Basculigion they reacted same day, but this time still no edit for Kleavor there.

nickdt

Reaction score
For Clemonts Bunnelby, there is no trivia.

I would add a trivia section, since its the first early route Rodent owned by a main character.