• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Dreadheart

Reaction score
So, I'm currently battling my way through Pokemon Y and I thought I might help the community along by adding some info, but got directed here by the Bulbapedia source since editing isn't allowed at the moment(I can understand why). Hence here are some requests for editing that I have experienced in the game so far and that should be on the 'pedia. Nothing story-related, but might be worth putting a spoiler thingy up anyway..

<-- WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD! -->

Litleo evolves into Pyroar at level 35, standard leveling as far as I can tell.
Exp. Share is a Key Item now, and the player simply selects to have it On or Off from the Key Item section.
The player can register several/up to 4 Key Items now.
Gen VI is awesome.

I'll post more stuff as I encounter/think of them - unless y'all don't want me to, that's cool too...

Last edited:
I figured I should just post here, no need for more then one thread right?

Viloa
Reward:1,092(I think i read this wrong), TM 83-Infestation
Surskit Lv.10 :watersport,bubble,quick attack, ???
Vivillon Lv 12: Infestation, Tackle, ???, ???

Found Wild Kakuna in Santalune Forest. It was Level 4. I would assume it's in a similar position to the Metapod already found in there, but perhaps Weedle/Kakuna are more common there in X, and Caterpie/Metapod in Y? Weedle is on Route 2 in X, and Caterpie in Y, that's why I guessed as much…

Not sure if this is a huge help or not, but so far I've found out that Vivillon has a Modern pattern and a Meadow pattern. I think it's basically like Wormadam. Depending on where it evolves, its wings will be different colors.

And, depending on the patch of flowers your run through, Flabebe can be riding a yellow, white, or orange flower in the yellow patches. A red flower in the red patches. And a blue flower in the purple patches, if I'm not mistaken.

I found information on the new Fairy move Baby-Doll Eyes.

Description: The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers its attack stat. This move always goes first.
Power: -
Accuracy: 100
PP: 30
Category: Status

My Zigzagoon attempted to learn it at level 11.

Togepi's line is now Fairy type instead of Normal, so Togepi, Togetic and Togekiss's pages need to be updated. Same goes for Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable, and Snubbull and Granbull, pure fairy, previously Normal. Igglybuff, Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff are now Normal/Fairy instead of pure Normal.

Last edited:
Pikachu can be level 5 on Kalos Route 3. I'm pretty sure most of the Pokémon on the route can be anywhere between 3 and 5, but I'll have to check some more because I wasn't actively paying attention to what was what. But I just defeated a level 5 Pikachu.

I've typed the lyrics for the latest XY opening song. I'm not sure of the title, it might be "片頭曲" but I'm not certain. Here are the lyrics if someone makes a page for the song (might as well, the series beings in only a few days)

ドラゴン ゴースト じめん ひこう
どく むし みず でんき いわ くさ あく
こおり ノーマル ほのう かくとう
はがね エスパー フェアリー
さぁ ここからが冒険だ 光の先の果てまで
空からこぼれた 涙の雨かき分けて
さぁ 勇気出して行こうか 昨日の僕に勝つため
どんな出会いも宝だ
ドキ ドキ ドキ チャレンジャー
いつか必ず 叶える夢がある
君が教えてくれたのさ そう だきらこう旅に出る
赤い絆の輪が デカく広がったら
確かな事 元気もすぐ みんなに届くのさ
青い僕らの星の希望は輝いて
黄色い花がさく
ドラゴン ゴースト じめん ひこう
どく むし みず でんき いわ くさ あく
こおり ノーマル ほのう かくとう
はがね エスパー フェアリー

pokemon pokedex entry Pokemon Y:
No.116 Kecleon
Color Swap Pokemon

It changes its shading to match its surroundings so it can sneak up on prey. Only its belly patterns stay fixed.

tried adding this to the wiki by editing the wiki and it was locked. so many hoops to jump though to get this information posted... such a pain

Pokemon Y
No.117 Honedge
Sword Pokemon
TYPE STEEL GHOST
hight 2`07"
weight 4.4 lbs.

"if anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person`s arm and drains that person`s life energy compleatly."

Please edit the following to the Hippopotas X Pokedex Entry:

"It lives in arid places. Instead of perspiration, it expels grainy sand from its body."

Skiddo Envolves at lv. 32 to Gogoat
Ability Sap sipper

Skiddo:
Height: 2'11
Weight: 68.3 lbs

Gogoat:
Height: 5'07
Weight: 200.6 lbs

Skiddo can be caught at route 5.

Last edited:
Gogoat pokedex entry,

It can tell how its trainer is feeling by subtle shifts in the grip of its horns. This empathic sense lets them run as if one being.

Minun
(version Y)

Pokedex Entry (y) It cheers on friends. If its friends are losing, its body lets off more and more sparks.

Back
Top Bottom