• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Hi, I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but I encountered an Abra on Route 5. I also found 2 Super Potions, 1 X Attack and the TM01 Hone Claws on Route 5. Please add this info to the Route 5 when you have a chance.

My version: Pokemon Y

Camphrier Town (Y): I found an Ether by clicking on the bush right besides the Star Piece in the South of the town. Seems like clicking on bushes gives you stuff.

Just wanted to post some things that I noticed haven't been recorded for Mienfoo, and a few other pokemon in Pokemon X (And possibly Y)

Mienfoo can be found in Route 8, and its Pokedex entry for Pokemon X states:
"It takes pride in the speed at which it can use moves. What it loses in power, it makes up for in quantity."

Lunatone & Solrock can apparently be found inside the Glittering Cave although I think they might be rare finds.

Helioptile has the ability Dry Skin.

Croagunk can be found on Route 7, and its Pokedex entry for Pokemon X states:
"Its Cheeks hold poison sacs. It tries to catch foes off guard to jab them with toxic fingers."

Plusle & Minun can be found on Route 5

Last edited:
Smeargle's Y entry is:

"Once it becomes an adult, it has a tendency to let its comrades plant footprints on its back."

It can be found on Route 7.

On the route to Sea Spirit's Den (Azure bay) you can get the Megastone that makes Ampharos Mega envolve, The old man on one of the first islands will give it to you. It is called Ampharosite.

Version X

Pancham starts (level 10) with Tackle, Leer, Arm Thrust, and Work Up. Learns Karate Chop at level 12.

Well this grew.

Regarding Yveltal, the Mascot Legendary of Pokemon Y:
Confirmed Dark/Flying(as if there was any doubt).
Confirmed has Dark Aura as ability.
PokeDex entry:
"When its life comes to and end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."
Meet/Caught at level 50 in Team Flare Secret HQ(NW of Geosence Town) with:
Dark Pulse
Oblivion Wing
Disable
Snarl

Yveltal's Signature/unique move Oblivion Wing:
Flying Type
80 Power
Special Move Type
"The user absorbs its target's HP.
The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target."
Is overpowered, and everytime a Fight, Grass or Bug Type shows up I swear I can hear Yveltal say: "Yum, dinner is served.", because that's how most such encounters end up - a straight 1HKO HP-boost.

Hidden Power now has a fixed Base Power of 60, rather than varying from 30 to 70 - or at least that's what it shows, might be it still varies when the numbers start talking.

Regarding Elite Four:
Fire, Steel, Water and Dragon. You can choose which order to fight them.
Champion.. Didn't seem to have a chosen Type. Did have a Gardevoir which could Mega Evolve though(which makes it Fairy, and very irritating).
Exp. Share made Elite Four something of a joke, (Mega) Blaziken(who is also now known as "Oh-Please-Don't-Kill-Me") was level 85 when I entered the League, whereas the League was 60-70.

Gen 6 is awesome, like Better-Than-Gen 3-Awesome. I'm not touching how it stands against Gen 1 or 2, not even for a Nobel Prize and the key to the Playboy Mansion.

With Togetic and Togekiss retyped to Fairy/Flying, and the introduction of Hawlucha, a Fighting/Flying type, a trivia point in the Flying type page should be updated to reflect it. Also, it's no longer tied with Water for most type pairings, as there is still no Water/Fire type.

The trivia point in question currently reads:
The Flying type has been paired with every other type except the Fighting type. This means it has been paired with the highest number of types, tied with the Water type.

Audino
Version: Y
Level: 11
Pokedex entry: Central Kalos #123; It touches others with the feelers on its ears, using the sound of their heartbeats to tell how they are feeling.

Last edited:
I encountered Croagunk, Smeargle, Hoppip and Spritzee as well on Route 7!!

For Spritzee, it says 'In the past, rather than using perfume, royal ladies carried a Spritzee that would waft a fragrance they liked.'

The single Gulpin I encounter in Route 5 always appear at level 10, from what I've noticed.

I have some Pokedex entries from Pokemon X:

Illumise: Its fragrance attracts a swarm of Volbeat, so they draw over 200 patterns in the night sky.

Squirtle: It shelters itself in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water at every opportunity.

Wartortle: When tapped, this Pokemon will pull in its head, but its tail will still stick out a little bit.

Metapod: A steel-hard shell protects its tender body. It quietly endures hardships while awaiting evolution.

I encountered Axew in the Connecting Cave, though the encounter rate seems to be very low, probably between 1% and 5%.

Binacle
Version: Y
Level: 15
Pokedex entry: Coastal Kalos #21; They stretch and then contract, yanking their rocks along with them in bold hops. They eat seaweed that washes up on the shoreline.
Height: 1'08"
Weight: 68.3 lbs

Last edited:
TM79: Frost Breath
Description: The user blows its cold breath on the target. This attack always results in a critical hit.
Type: Ice
Category: Special
Power: 60
Accuracy: 92
PP: 10

I found a wild female level 12 Kecleon in X on route 6. I was there for a while, and only found that one, so I would assume it's got a low encounter rate.

Back
Top Bottom