• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Can someone edit Clemont's Luxio Personality and Characteristics, please? And add a trivia that says that Luxio is the first Pokémon who Clemont caught to have known him prior to the beginning of the XY series.

New poster here - not sure whether this is an edit request or should be placed in another suggestion category. I just think Saffron City's Safari Dojo and Celadon City's Game Corner should be added to the Kanto template under 'Landmarks.' Other buildings within cities such as the Silph Co. building, Rocket Hideout and Pokemon Mansion are included, so I think those two locations with trainers and Pokemon opportunities should be included there. Thanks.

Last edited:
I would still appreciate for any administrator to take care of the Maggie Simpson as Pikachu reference in The Simpsons episode Treehouse of Horror XXV regarding the final segment where the Simpsons were portrayed as different manga/anime characters for the List of references to Pokémon in popular culture page. Also there is an official picture of this can be added as well.

Just a small note everyone: Please do not re-post edit requests unless they haven't been completed within a week of its original posting. Repeat postings only cause a longer backlog of request posts for the staff to go through, causing further delays for other edit requests. Thanks!

EP. 50

Dub Edits

In the dub, Professor Oak states that the Pokédex upgrade includes a new voice feature. This was done to provide an in-continuity explanation for how Eric Stuart takes over as the voice of the Pokédex from this episode onward.

{Please Hyperlink Eric Stuart

Just a small note everyone: Please do not re-post edit requests unless they haven't been completed within a week of its original posting. Repeat postings only cause a longer backlog of request posts for the staff to go through, causing further delays for other edit requests. Thanks!

I'll keep that in mind. Fortunately for me on my last posting for that request it was literally one week ago so I am okay on that base which is lucky for me.

i noticed something, the generation 5 moveset pages all link back to the generation 5 learnset pages, but no other page does that...

is it supposed to or did you guys just mess up?

The Hitmonlee (TCG) page erroneously lists the Legendary Collection version (13/110) as being from the Base Set 2 (there is no Hitmonlee in Base Set 2).

...this was the only reason I signed up for this forum. I hope I did that right. XD

I want to have access to only edit my userpage and talk to user talks, and nothing else. I think it would be fair to everyone to be able to edit their own userpages so that they can save in their changes they would want to do, and later change when editing is available.

I want to have access to only edit my userpage and talk to user talks, and nothing else. I think it would be fair to everyone to be able to edit their own userpages so that they can save in their changes they would want to do, and later change when editing is available.

On the one hand, your userpage is not half so important as the wiki; there's already a policy that users must contribute to the wiki more than they edit their userpage anyway, and if your userpage is the only thing you can edit, that'll never happen, so don't expect that to happen any time soon...

On the other hand, staff have already said (somewhere) that this sort of lockdown is all or nothing. This is the option they choose over manually locking hundreds of individual pages. So no, at this point in time, there is no way for them to only unlock some specific page or pages like user pages.

Article(s): List of glitches in Generation VI
Section: (New Section) Version 1.2 to 1.0 only
SubSections: Vivillon Friend Safari glitch & Poké Ball Animation oversight
Text:
Code:
===Version 1.2 to 1.0 only===
====Poké Ball Animation oversight====
If the {{player}} sends out a Pokémon that is not in a standard Poké Ball, the game will still display the animation for a normal Poké Ball instead of the animation for that Poké Ball.<!--Rewrite requested.-->

The Version 1.3 patch fixes this glitch by properly displaying the animation for each Poké Ball. 

====Vivillon Friend Safari glitch====
If the {{player}} is in a Bug-type [[Friend Safari]] with [[Vivillon]] in it that is not its Meadow Pattern, the game will show a Poké Ball icon in its place as if it has not been encountered in the Safari.  This is due to the game defaulting to check for if the player has encountered a Meadow Pattern Vivillon within the Safari and not the Vivillon pattern that the {{player}} would normally encounter.

The Version 1.3 patch fixes this glitch by properly checking and displaying the icon for Vivillon's other patterns.

---

Article(s): Nintendo 3DS XL & Nintendo 2DS
Section: Patches
Edit: Could the line in the table for the "Pokémon X and Y patches" be changed from "2013" to "2013 - 2014" like the 3DS article?
Suggestion: Could the Pokémon games section be a separate article that is transcluded to each of the articles in the 3DS line?

---

Any and all suggestions above can be modified or altered.

The Pokemon Anime is currently airing in India, and season 2 is currently ongoing. The Episode titles are to be added to the individual articles. Bulbapedia editing is locked indefinitely. Could someone help? :)

You are free to submit each title as an edit request in this thread, and someone will make the additions when they have time.

i noticed something, the generation 5 moveset pages all link back to the generation 5 learnset pages, but no other page does that...

is it supposed to or did you guys just mess up?

Seems to be happening exclusively to Generation IV Pokémon, so I must have made a small mistake when I was updating the templates to link back to the Generation VI learnsets. I will look into fixing them soon.

The Hitmonlee (TCG) page erroneously lists the Legendary Collection version (13/110) as being from the Base Set 2 (there is no Hitmonlee in Base Set 2).

...this was the only reason I signed up for this forum. I hope I did that right. XD

Fixed, thanks for the report!

On the one hand, your userpage is not half so important as the wiki; there's already a policy that users must contribute to the wiki more than they edit their userpage anyway, and if your userpage is the only thing you can edit, that'll never happen, so don't expect that to happen any time soon...

On the other hand, staff have already said (somewhere) that this sort of lockdown is all or nothing. This is the option they choose over manually locking hundreds of individual pages. So no, at this point in time, there is no way for them to only unlock some specific page or pages like user pages.

The count I made when we chose to do the edit lock contained somewhere around 2000+ articles that would have had to be individually protected, which just isn't a feasible option. The only other options that we have are to do an edit restriction, where some individuals can still keep things updating, or a complete database lock, where nobody can edit at all. I think most would agree that the edit restriction is the most reasonable option for staff, users, and readers alike.

There's an error in the DreamDream ending at the part where Serena is lying on the ground laughing while holding a giant macaron, you can see that Fennekin's tail is missing.

The Sinnoh Pokedex page forgot the phrase in the trivia section:

"The Sinnoh Pokedex is the only Regional Pokedex without Jigglypuff Family, The Staryu Family, The Sandshrew family, and Pinsir."

It also forgot this:

"Though these pokemon are still found in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions, they are NOT native in Sinnoh at all."

Please add these there, and it must say:

"The Sinnoh Pokedex is the only Regional Pokedex without Jigglypuff Family, The Staryu Family, The Sandshrew family, and Pinsir.
*Though these pokemon are still found in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions, they are NOT native in Sinnoh at all."

Can someone finally update the XY048, and XY049 articles? They doesn't have Clemont focus title card, Steven's Mega Evolution Journal, Primal Groudon, Bonnie in XY049, Primal Kyogre. They are being skipped for some reason since last editing.

Back
Top Bottom