• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

The page for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U needs a couple of updates.

First, Nintendo announced new dates for the European and Australian releases for the Wii U version. It's now November 28, 2014 for Europe (Official Site – Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U) and November 29, 2014 for Australia. (https://twitter.com/NintendoAUNZ/status/528124905137524736)

Second, the number of players needed to be updated, since the Wii U version does have a 8 player local VS mode (still 4 player online)

Thirdly, there are Japanese boxarts that can be placed on the page:
Wii U - File:Smash WiiU JP boxart.png - Bulbagarden Archives
3DS - File:Smash 3DS JP boxart.png - Bulbagarden Archives

The Sinnoh Pokedex page forgot the phrase in the trivia section:

"The Sinnoh Pokedex is the only Regional Pokedex without Jigglypuff Family, The Staryu Family, The Sandshrew family, and Pinsir."

It also forgot this:

"Though these pokemon are still found in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions, they are NOT native in Sinnoh at all."

Please add these there, and it must say:

"The Sinnoh Pokedex is the only Regional Pokedex without Jigglypuff Family, The Staryu Family, The Sandshrew family, and Pinsir.
*Though these pokemon are still found in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions, they are NOT native in Sinnoh at all."

I mean "The Jigglypuff Family"

The page for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U needs a couple of updates.

First, Nintendo announced new dates for the European and Australian releases for the Wii U version. It's now November 28, 2014 for Europe (Official Site – Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U) and November 29, 2014 for Australia. (https://twitter.com/NintendoAUNZ/status/528124905137524736)

Second, the number of players needed to be updated, since the Wii U version does have a 8 player local VS mode (still 4 player online)

Thirdly, there are Japanese boxarts that can be placed on the page:
Wii U - File:Smash WiiU JP boxart.png - Bulbagarden Archives
3DS - File:Smash 3DS JP boxart.png - Bulbagarden Archives

Done.

I have a few edits that need to be done.

1. Unknown (Condition). This "wanted" page can be removed from the list by making a small change to the "Template:pokémon/4/Contest", making it more like "Template:pokémon/3/Contest" where Unknown isn't the base contest condition if a condition isn't given.
2. ??? (Condition). This is a suggestion, but it can be turned into a redirect page to the "Contest condition" page, as after the update of contest condition for the moves introduced in Gen V and Gen VI will only leave one instance of ??? (Condition) on the page "Generation IV hybrid".
3. Frost Breath (move). This may wait but the ORAS demo has confirmed this move to by a Beauty move.
4. Bronong (Pokémon). An unwanted "wanted page" that is just a typo on the "Psychic (type)" page.
5. Red's Clefairy)‏‎. An unwanted "wanted page" that is a typo on the "Red's Clefairy" page.

These edits, I'm not sure what the exact protocol on them would be but...
6. Rawr (Pokémon)‏‎. A fake, user created Pokémon. The evolutions template on the page is causing the link to appear as a wanted page.
7. UltimateSephiroth (Pokémon). Same as with Rawr (Pokémon)‏.
8. Primal Kyogre (Pokémon). The Primal Kyogre Tretta has this link on the page.

Thanks.

Can someone edit Who's That Pokemon XY042 in dub? I think it was Meowth from Team Rocket, and he said "That's right!" like he did in the motto.

Can someone edit this page and addd some lyrics?
It it not important and can wait until the edit-lock ends, but if someone can add it if they have time.
Code:
{{Schemetable|Orange}}
!Hinglish
!Hindi
|<ab>Baby tu apne doll se khel

Tu Pokefan? Epic fail

Pokemon saare gin ke bata

Ded soh
Tujhe nahi pata?

Main hoon best
Loonga test

Ok all the best

teen pokemon type bata sister

Fire Water aur grass mister

pakad pakad pokemon faster
ban ke dikha pokemon master

pokemaster ban ban jaunji
orange islands jaroor jaungi

po po po pokemon
pokemon!</ab>
|<ab><!-- Incomplete --></ab>
|}
There may be some minor spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
It it not important and can wait until the edit-lock ends, but if someone can add it if they have time.
Code:
{{Schemetable|Orange}}
!Hinglish
!Hindi

Tu Pokefan? Epic fail

Ded soh
Tujhe nahi pata?

Main hoon best
Loonga test

Ok all the best

po po po pokemon
pokemon!</ab>
|}
What heading is this to be added under? The sibling variant or something else?

I would still appreciate for any administrator to take care of the Maggie Simpson as Pikachu reference in The Simpsons episode Treehouse of Horror XXV regarding the final segment where the Simpsons were portrayed as different manga/anime characters for the List of references to Pokémon in popular culture page. Also there is an official picture of this can be added as well.
The picture isn't on the Archives yet, is it? Either way, I've added the text info at least :)

Last edited:

I would still appreciate for any administrator to take care of the Maggie Simpson as Pikachu reference in The Simpsons episode Treehouse of Horror XXV regarding the final segment where the Simpsons were portrayed as different manga/anime characters for the List of references to Pokémon in popular culture page. Also there is an official picture of this can be added as well.
The picture isn't on the Archives yet, is it? Either way, I've added the text info at least :)

Well I do know the picture still needs to be uploaded to Archives but thanks for your help so far.

Hey! I just recently got Pokemon X (My first pokemon game besides stadium and snap), and have been playing a lot and trying to catch pokemon.

These are just route suggestions for now:
-Change Ekans to Very Rare in Route 14
-Change Shuckle to Very Rare in Terminus Cave

These are based on an hour+ of play in these areas with no return until much time has passed. I will probably try to help with Project Routes and get some percentages to add.

Thank you!

Can someone add a trivia on Clemont's Luxio, page? Luxio is the first Pokémon caught by a main character who knows his trainer in the past.

Hey! I just recently got Pokemon X (My first pokemon game besides stadium and snap), and have been playing a lot and trying to catch pokemon.

These are just route suggestions for now:
-Change Ekans to Very Rare in Route 14
-Change Shuckle to Very Rare in Terminus Cave

These are based on an hour+ of play in these areas with no return until much time has passed. I will probably try to help with Project Routes and get some percentages to add.

Thank you!

XY encounter rarities come from the official guidebook. Individual experiences may vary, so we don't use individual experiences to denote chances.

Add to EP023 trivia:
"This is the first time Ash's Charmander disobeyed Ash. It would later extensively do so as a Charizard."

Code:
{{Schemetable|Orange}}
!Hinglish
!Hindi

Tu Pokefan? Epic fail

Ded soh
Tujhe nahi pata?

Main hoon best
Loonga test

Ok all the best

po po po pokemon
pokemon!</ab>
|}

The Sibling variant.

Is there an estimated time until the ban is lifted and editing on the wiki won't be broken anymore?

I was going to add a question on the discussion page for "Blue (game)/FireRed and LeafGreen" asking if someone knew (and could add) at what point the optional 2nd rival battle becomes unavailable.

Is there an estimated time until the ban is lifted and editing on the wiki won't be broken anymore?

I heard that Bulbapedia is going to be open to public editing two weeks after the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I heard that Bulbapedia is going to be open to public editing two weeks after the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Nipping this in the bud right here, that user was me, and I didn't say it was going to, I said we aim too. Not being a brand new generation means we shouldn't be locked for as long as we are for XY and BW. However, should we think any issues would arise from unlocking it, mainly relating to theft from other websites. We will not open before the games release, that is a fact though.

Code:
{{Schemetable|Orange}}
!Hinglish
!Hindi

Tu Pokefan? Epic fail

Ded soh
Tujhe nahi pata?

Main hoon best
Loonga test

Ok all the best

po po po pokemon
pokemon!</ab>
|}

The Sibling variant.
Okay, done. I just copied and pasted it as is so PM me or respond here if there are any spelling mistakes that need to be corrected (I don't speak or understand Hindi so I am taking your word for it!). Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom