• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Okay, done. I just copied and pasted it as is so PM me or respond here if there are any spelling mistakes that need to be corrected (I don't speak or understand Hindi so I am taking your word for it!). Thanks!
Thanks for adding it! If any mistakes are there they can always be corrected after the edit-lock ends.

Here is Diancie's Pokémon X Pokédex entry: A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world.

On the Legendary Pokémon page, it says that Mythical is a subcategory of Legendary, which, thanks to prerelease information from ORAS, I can prove to be entirely false:
The November CoroCoro says that between X, Y, OR, and AS, ALL Legendary Pokémon are available.
This page, on the official website, says that Keldeo, Victini, and Shaymin cannot be captured through normal play.
If all Legendary Pokémon can be found through normal play, and Keldeo, Victini, and Shaymin - Mythical Pokémon - cannot be found through normal play, then Keldeo, Victini, and Shaymin are not Legendary, and therefore, Mythical is not a subcategory of Legendary.
I understand that this has been the subject of some debate, as seen on the talk page, but I hope that, in light of this information, the page can finally be corrected (and either split or moved to "Legendary and Mythical Pokémon" and properly reorganized to distinguish between the two). The pages of individual Mythical Pokémon should also be corrected (for example, Darkrai's page should no longer say that it is Legendary).
I would greatly appreciate if this was acknowledged and the appropriate changes were made to the wiki, since, as I have just shown, there is actual official evidence that shows that the pages are currently not correct.
Thank you. ^^

Pirouette Forme Meloetta is also another Fighting-type pokemong, so can you please edit the Swords of Justice page?

Pirouette Forme Meloetta is also another Fighting-type pokemong, so can you please edit the Swords of Justice page?

I'm not quite sure what you want to be changed. The only reference to Fighting types on the Swords of Justice page are either referring solely to the group by mentioning that they're all part fighting type, or mentioning that they're the only quadrupedal Fighting type Pokemon.

Could someone please redirect keystone to key stone? Today has been my first time seeing the key stone page after searching for it on several occasions because I never realised it had a space in the title. The search results for keystone don't show it either.

Could someone please redirect keystone to key stone? Today has been my first time seeing the key stone page after searching for it on several occasions because I never realised it had a space in the title. The search results for keystone don't show it either.

Because of the Generation IV item, [bp=Odd Keystone]Odd Keystone[/bp], we've decided that it's best that "Keystone" be a disambiguation page that directs to both items.

I found a small spelling error in the "Power Reserve" Theme Deck page. The page states in the second sentence:
Like other Theme Decks, Power Reverse includes a rulebook, damage counters, a custom coin, and card list.

This should be changed to:
Like other Theme Decks, Power Reserve includes a rulebook, damage counters, a custom coin, and card list.

I found a small spelling error in the "Power Reserve" Theme Deck page. The page states in the second sentence:

This should be changed to:
Like other Theme Decks, Power Reserve includes a rulebook, damage counters, a custom coin, and card list.

Done.

Could someone please go here and correct all the misspellings of "Jessie"?

Some of the misspellings are cases of the source material misspelling her name. I've fixed any cases that I am sure are not such source mistakes.

Hello! On the article about Rock Tomb it lists Roggenrola as being able to learn it from breeding, however Roggenrola's name is not in bold on the list. It should be bold since it gets STAB frm Rock Tomb.
Rock Tomb (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Thank you!

Done.

Could you fix the problem that, in the searchbar, redirects AG81 to nothing and AG82 to AG081. thanks

Also, in the facebook and twitter section of who's that Pokémon, Mega Banette from october hasn't been added.

Hi I have some information regarding the availability of Celebi in Gold. Bulbapedia currently says it is only available via trade or GS Ball event, but I found and caught one in the wild.

I was in the Mt. Silver Chamber with Red. It's base level was 70. It didn't try to run and I caught it at critical HP with a Moon Ball. I was playing the vanilla version of Gold. I'm not sure if this counts under the event category, but I'm not sure what triggered it's appearance. This was on Tuesday November 18, 2014, which might be relevant since this is a time-travel Pokemon.

I've got a clean map of ORAS Hoenn (Using the pre-release screenshots)

ORAS.png

But I wanted to know if to either upload OVER the current maps, upload them elsewhere (such as File:Hoenn Littleroot Town Map ORAS.png), or wait until the RSE maps are moved to e.g. File:Hoenn Littleroot Town Map RSE.png and then upload the ORAS maps at the current filenames?

Back
Top Bottom