• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I compiled some ORAS info to be added to the Trick House article. I'm sure on everything except the badge requirements, which...honestly, I'm not sure if there are any anymore. At the very least, I was able to start Puzzle #4 with nothing higher than the Dynamo Badge.

Puzzle #1 -- Prize: TM12 (Taunt)
CORRECTION: Battle Girl Cora, not "Lass Cora"
Change from R/S/E-- Either requires no badge or Stone Badge (?)

Puzzle #2 -- Prize: Hard Stone
Change from R/S/E -- Either requires Stone Badge or Knuckle Badge to start (?)

Trainer: Schoolkid (F) Georgie (not a typo -- it's not "Georgia" in ORAS) [Reward: $320]
Pokémon: Shroomish (lv. 16; female), Beautifly (lv. 16; female)
Trainer: Pokémon Ranger (F) Sophia [Reward: $1,020]
Pokémon: Swablu (lv. 17; female), Roselia (lv. 17; female)
Trainer: Pokémon Ranger (M) Sebastian [Reward: $1,080]
Pokémon: Cacnea (lv. 16; male), Aron (lv. 18; male)
Trainer: Black Belt Yuji [Reward: $576]
Pokémon: Makuhita (lv. 16; male), Machop (lv. 18; male)

Items: Rage Candy Bar in the alcove east of Schoolkid Georgie (requires Rock Smash)
Rage Candy Bar near Black Belt Yuji (requires Rock Smash)*
* Yuji must be approached from the front and the item ball grabbed from behind. Challenging him to a battle from behind will make the item impossible to reach.

Puzzle #3 - Prize: TM92 (Trick Room)
Change from R/S/E -- Requires Dynamo Badge

Trainer: Lass Robin [Reward: $288]
Pokémon: Oddish (lv. 16; female), Goldeen (lv. 18; female)
Trainers: Ace Duo Pike & Shiel [Reward: $1,260]
Pokémon: Numel (lv. 21; male), Carvanha (lv. 21; male)
Trainer: Schoolkid Ted [Reward: $380]
Pokémon: Ralts (lv. 19; male)

Items: Lumiose Galette south of Schoolkid Ted
Lumiose Galette north of the Secret Scroll

(Not wiki-related, but between the male Pokémon Ranger's ORAS pose in the trainer class portrait and the fact that the localizers mess with names [most of the time], does anyone else suspect that someone in the English-language staff might be a Kuroshitsuji fan?)

EDIT: Also, here's Trainer info for Cycling Road and Granite Cave, plus some item locations:

Granite Cave (B2F)
Trainer: Ruin Maniac Omari [Reward $420]
Pokémon: Sanshrew (lv 15; male)
Trainer: Hiker Davian [Reward $480]
Pokémon: Geodude (lv. 15; male)

Cycling Road
Thiathele Dolph: Minun (lv. 17; male) [Reward: $680]
Triathele Benjamin: Voltorb (lv. 17) [Reward: $680]
Triathele Anthony: Magnemite (lv. 17) [Reward: $680]
Triathele Jacob: Voltorb (lv. 14), Magnemite (lv. 16) [Reward: $640]
Triathele Sloan: Plusle (lv. 17; male) [Reward: $680]

Granite Cave: Everstone inside the lone rock in the center of B2F (hidden)
Granite Cave: Steelixite glimmering to the right of the lone rock in the center of B2F
Granite Cave: TM65 (Shadow Claw) to the left of the lone rock in the center of B2F
Granite Cave: Escape Rope to the east of Hiker Davian
Granite Cave: Super Potion (B2F) in the bottom right corner of the room B1F's second stairwell leads to. (hidden)
(Using the R/S/E map as reference in case that wording was lousy:
16lda81.jpg

Granite Cave: Paralyze Heal located where the green box in the above highlights (although there's not a rock in that exact spot anymore)
Granite Cave: X Defense located where the blue box in the above highlights (though there are no rocks around that spot anymore, either)

Route 110: Full Heal in the empty patch of grass above the sign near Youngster Timmy (hidden)
Route 110: Great Ball in the empty patch of grass below the sign about paralysis (hidden)
Route 110: Revive in the empty patch of grass east of Collector Edwin (hidden)
Route 110: Poké Ball in the empty patch of grass north of Psychic Edward (hidden)

Last edited:
Here is some ORAS information:

1. Mega Stone locations
Glalitite: Icy room in Shoal Cave.
Blazikenite, Sceptilite, Swampertite: Receive from Steven on Route 120 after capturing/defeating the Kecleon (stone received depends on your starter). The other two stones can be purchased for 1500 from the old man on route 114.
Sablenite: South-east corner of Sootopolis City.
Beedrilite: Storage Room of the Sea Mauville (along with TM13, a luxury ball, eight Big Nuggets, and seven Nuggets).
Mewtwoite X: Littleroot town, near the lab.
Gardevorite: Wanda in Vanderterf
2. Volcanic ash to make the flutes on Route 113 is no longer collected by walking through the grass. Walking through the piles of volcanic ash will collect 15 grams of volcanic ash. (1 gram = 1 step from RSE).
3. The description for the Contest Costume for boys is "A very cool suit to be worn during the Contest Spectacular."
4. Two Shalour Sables can be found in the final Trick House challenge. It has the same description as its XY description. (It is on the list of dummied out items).

This is a suggestion: The Trainer Horde Battle should not be its own page, but a subsection on Horde Battles. There are only two trainer horde battle in the game. This however I will leave up to the Editorial Board to decide if it is deserving of its own page or not.

Last edited:
Repeat Ball is still given out by the Devon Researcher on Route 116 after delivering the Devon Goods. Confirmed it personally. Also the PokeNav rematch stuff is much easier to use than Gen. III since it no longer requires five Badges and the trainers are ready for a rematch after a random point within a short amount of time. That is the new data I can present to help with this project.

New here, first post. Has anyone posted Zinnia's teams at the Granite Cave and Sky Pillar yet? I watched a video on YouTube of it, since I'm not quite there yet, if that's alright. Sadly, the use of Mega Rayquaza meant that her Pokémon didn't really get to do much. Uh, spoilers I guess.

Pokémon Trainer Zinnia:
Tyrantrum ♂ Lv. 55
Altaria ♀ Lv. 55
Salamence ♂ Lv. 57

Lorekeeper Zinnia:
Goodra ♀ Lv. 60
Tyrantrum ♂ Lv. 60
Altaria ♀ Lv. 60 | Moves: Dragon Pulse
Noivern ♀ Lv. 60 | Moves: Air Slash
Salamence ♂ Lv. 62 | Item: Salamencite

I also wrote down the dialogue from before the Rayquaza encounter if anyone needs that. Still working on the rest though, haha...

Edit Request - List of Medals in Pokémon X and Y

Hello!
I'm all new here so sorry in advance for the errors of style ahead.

So I used the Pokemon Global Link in 5th Gen using my Pokemon Black & White 2 cartridges and unlocked a bunch of things on there.
Now I'm using my Y Cartridge in the 6th Gen iteration of the Pokemon Global Link.
According to the List of Medals in Pokémon X and Y article on BulbaPedia, "Commemorative Medals were exclusively awarded to players (without a Game Sync) who had met the requirements on a Generation V Global Link account of the same name."
Yet my old Medals from the 5th Gen PGL did not transfer to my 6th Gen PGL, so I contacted the Pokemon Support Team to ask them why.

Here's a copy+paste of the conversation:

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Question #: 15182-209077
Email Notification: Use Customer Email Notification Preferences
Date Created: 10/10/2014 8:02 AM PDT
Last Updated: 11/25/2014 9:27 AM PST

Question Description
Department: Pokémon Global Link
Pokémon Global Link Issue Type : Pokémon Dream World
Pokémon Dream World Problems: Other
Pokémon Global Link Nickname: Commemorative Medals
Summary: Why I no get them?

Details:

Hello.
My name is Yann Roirand, I've been using the Pokemon Global Link in its 5th Gen iteration with my Black & White2 versions and now in its 6th Gen iteration with my newly acquired Y version.

According to Bulbapedia which I often use for support while playing the games (this article - List of Medals in Pokémon X and Y - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia), some of the Commemorative Medals that were obtained in 5th Gen in the Pokemon Dream World get transferred to the 6th Gen & current Pokemon Global Link.

How come mine didn't? I definetely fill the requirements for a couple of them including "M-102-1 A Dream Home" & "M-103-1 Décor Dabbler". If you could look into this that would be great.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day.

Sincerely, Yann Roirand.

Solution
Solved:
(11/25/2014 7:23 AM PST)

Hello Yann,

Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support.

Please feel free to share the following information:

The Generation VI version of the Pokémon Global Link opened on October 12, 2013. It was previously announced that players who had Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2 and / or Pokémon White 2 registered with the Pokémon Global Link, would be eligible to have their Dream Points converted to Poké Miles and moved to the new Generation VI Pokémon Global Link. Additionally, some medals and items were also available for transfer.

In order to qualify for the transfer, players had until January 14, 2014 to sign in to the new Pokémon Global Link, using the SAME username that they used for Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. After signing in, players were able to add their new Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Game Sync IDs. After January 14, 2014 delivery of the promised items were made to eligible accounts.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

History
11/25/2014 9:27 AM PST Solution Accepted CustomerYann Roirand

Alright, I will, thanks for your time, have a nice day.

11/25/2014 7:23 AM PST Solution Suggested CSREnglish Support 1

Hello Yann,

Please feel free to share the following information:

The Generation VI version of the Pokémon Global Link opened on October 12, 2013. It was previously announced that players who had Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2 and / or Pokémon White 2 registered with the Pokémon Global Link, would be eligible to have their Dream Points converted to Poké Miles and moved to the new Generation VI Pokémon Global Link. Additionally, some medals and items were also available for transfer.

In order to qualify for the transfer, players had until January 14, 2014 to sign in to the new Pokémon Global Link, using the SAME username that they used for Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. After signing in, players were able to add their new Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Game Sync IDs. After January 14, 2014 delivery of the promised items were made to eligible accounts.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

11/25/2014 3:15 AM PST Provided Info CustomerYann Roirand

I see.

Thanks for the info.

Do you allow me to provide BulbaPedia with a copy of this conversation so they can update their page and provide more precise information on their Medals page in the future?

11/24/2014 3:47 PM PST Requested Info CSREnglish Support 1

Hello,

Transferring information from the old Dreamworld to the new Global Link, such as medals and some items, was for a limited time only. Only players that registered Pokemon X or Pokemon Y in the first three months of the games release were eligible to have their statistics moved over.

Unfortunately, all of the Dreamworld data is now gone in favor of the new PGL.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

11/24/2014 8:44 AM PST Solution Rejected CustomerYann Roirand

Hello.

Thanks for getting back to me.

I checked my medals several times over the past week and the Commemorative Medals still haven't appeared.

This means that my question or concern has not, in fact, been addressed yet.

I'd like to point out that I'm also sending this message for information's sake. I get most of my Pokemon-related information from BulbaPedia & Serebii.net because they've shown to be reliable ad resourceful over time but if the Commemorative Medals that were obtained in 5th Gen in the Pokemon Dream World do not in fact transfer to the current Pokemon Global link as BulbaPedia states, please let me know and thanks for the info.

If it does, however, then please look into why it hasn't done so on my account.

Looking forward to your answer, have a nice day.

P.S.: This is the 2nd time I have to write this answer. I do hope it goes through this time.

11/17/2014 2:44 PM PST Solution Suggested CSREnglish Support 1

Hello,

We truly apologize for the delay in responding to your inquiry. Please let us know if your question or concern has not yet been addressed.

Thank you,

Pokémon Support Team

So now I would like to edit the intro of the concerned BulbaPedia page to add more precise information, namely that the Medals will transfer from the 5th Gen to the 6th Gen PGL ONLY IF the concerned 6th Gen X or Y version was registered on the PGL before January 14, 2014.
But I can't currently make this edit because of the recent hacking of the ORAS demo or something?

So here's my question: How can I make this edit? Where do we go from here?

Sorry about the length of this post and hoping this is helpful... to someone.

Have a nice day y'all, hoping to get answers.

Some info for the Dragon Ascent (move) page:
Category: Physical
PP: 5
Power: 120
Accuracy: 100

Beautifly and Dustox now learn a brand new move at level 20, Air Cutter (Beautifly), and Venoshock (Dustox). Confirmed it through gameplay. Also Mega Drain and Psybeam for each of them is learned at Level 22 and the move they both learn Silver Wind at Level 25.

Add this to Wailmer and Sharpedo and Surf pages:
Both Wailmer and Sharpedo have unique surf and dive sprites starting ORAS.
-Surfing on Sharpedo is also faster than normal.

Last edited:
Pokemon Returned to Thailand
XY The Series Came to Thailand on October 18 2014
Black and White Came to Thailand on October 20 2014 (My Birthday)
Licensed by True Corporation
NEW VOICE ACTORS from Academy Fantasia
Pokemon Thailand Official Song: Around the World

Beautifly and Dustox now learn a brand new move at level 20, Air Cutter (Beautifly), and Venoshock (Dustox). Confirmed it through gameplay. Also Mega Drain and Psybeam for each of them is learned at Level 22 and the move they both learn Silver Wind at Level 25.
Added Air Cutter and Venoshock. Want to make sure you mean Beautiful learns Mega Drain and Dustox learns Psybeam. Also that Silver Wind is 25; a nine level gap is a lot more than others I've seen.

Pokemon Returned to Thailand
XY The Series Came to Thailand on October 18 2014
Black and White Came to Thailand on October 20 2014 (My Birthday)
Licensed by True Corporation
NEW VOICE ACTORS from Academy Fantasia
Pokemon Thailand Official Song: Around the World
Is the Black and White you're talking about the games, the anime series or the TCG set?

We don't take info from other fansites.

Added Air Cutter and Venoshock. Want to make sure you mean Beautiful learns Mega Drain and Dustox learns Psybeam. Also that Silver Wind is 25; a nine level gap is a lot more than others I've seen.

Yes, I did mean Mega Drain for Beautifly and Psybeam for Dustox.Also their original moves Absorb and Confusion were moved to Lv. 12. As I am collecting every Pokemon I can during my Omega Ruby playthrough and carefully examining what I can find, anything I post can be confirmed by anyone else.

I should also note for Mt. Chimmney that the extra trainers that are fought there after defeating Team Magma were removed, though the lady was still right by the entrance to the trolley to sell Lava Cookies. In fact the rechallengable trainer Expert Shelby has been moved to Jagged Pass, though her team remains the same.

Last edited:
I have a request, glik. The images of File:WTP XY045.png - Bulbagarden Archives and File:pokémon Quiz XY051.png - Bulbagarden Archives are uploaded, but someone forgot to add them. Can you edit those two posts and add them?
Done.

Yes, I did mean Mega Drain for Beautifly and Psybeam for Dustox.Also their original moves Absorb and Confusion were moved to Lv. 12. As I am collecting every Pokemon I can during my Omega Ruby playthrough and carefully examining what I can find, anything I post can be confirmed by anyone else.

I should also note for Mt. Chimmney that the extra trainers that are fought there after defeating Team Magma were removed, though the lady was still right by the entrance to the trolley to sell Lava Cookies. In fact the rechallengable trainer Expert Shelby has been moved to Jagged Pass, though her team remains the same.
Levels added. Shelby's already on the Jagged Pass page.

Back
Top Bottom