• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Edit requests for Steven Stone's team in the Champion battle in ORAS
*Metagross knows Bullet Punch
*Claydol knows Reflect and Earth Power
*Aggron's ability is Sturdy
*Skarmory knows Steel Wing
*Cradily knows Giga Drain

Last edited:
On Zoey's page (Zoey - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia) under her "Pokemon" section, it shows pictures of her Pokemon's prior evolutions as well. She ended up with a Mismagius, a Lumineon, and a Gallade, but it also as the pictures of Misdreavus, Finneon, and Kirlia.

None of the other character's pages show the intermediate forms, only the final form. I'm not sure why this happened on Zoey's page, but I think the Misdreavus, Finneon, and Kirlia pictures should be deleted to match everyone else's format.

I've done most of the edits, let me know if there was one I skipped that wasn't done already that I didn't mention. Thanks guys for your help!

Mooites, I'm not gonna do your requested edit simply because I do not normally edit in the anime section and I feel someone more specialized should take care of that or decide to keep it in the current manner.

It seems like there's a bug with Bonnie in Luminose gym that I don't see listed.

If you talk to her with a fainted pokemon in the first slot and a full Amie affection pokemon in the second slot, she'll evaluate the full affection pokemon and inappropriately give a ribbon to the fainted first slot pokemon, when she wouldn't normally give them the ribbon. This might happen with other ribbons but I haven't tested it.

Edit: This doesn't seem to happen with the Effort Ribbon at least, so maybe it's only the Best Friends Ribbon (affection).

Last edited:
Minor correction to the Trick House article: it should read HM04 (Strength) under the ORAS puzzle #4 section.

Also, if it's relevant, much like you can start puzzle #2 while having nothing past the Knuckle Badge, but can't complete it until you get the Dynamo Badge because of the necessity for Rock Smash, you can start puzzle #4 while having nothing higher than the Dynamo Badge, you just can't complete it until you attain the ability to use Strength.

As for the R/S/E section, slight confusion...wouldn't you also be guaranteed to have the Knuckle Badge due to story progression for puzzle #1 there? Or is it listed as "none [required]" because the game's inner workings have been checked out?

The Hoenn Safari Zone is now a free area, no entry fee, no time limit, no Safari Ball, just a regular area to catch Pokemon like anywhere else.

On the /Miscellaneous_Promotional_cards_(TCG)/1999-2004 there should be a non holo birthday pikachu that should be listed in the year 2000. It was released as part of a Pokemon World Collection that featured 9 different pikachus in 9 different languagues. The birthday pikachu was the English one. This is a different set than the World collection listed /Pikachu_(World_Collection) as that one was released in 2009.

Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure that the Metang listed under the 2004 category while it is a stadium challenge card I don't think it counts as a miscellaneous because it is the only version of that promotional card so there is no alternate to the nintendo black star promo.

Last edited:
Under Form Differences
Form differences - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Cosplay pikachu:
Cosplay Pikachu can switch costumes anytime, though it is currently unknown if it retains the learnt move whenever it switches costumes.
Tried and tested: Cosplay pikachu acts like rotom, it will lose its special move (Eg: Flying press) when it change costume. The move will be replaced by a new special move (Eg: Icicle crash)

Under Form Differences

Cosplay pikachu:
Cosplay Pikachu can switch costumes anytime, though it is currently unknown if it retains the learnt move whenever it switches costumes.
Tried and tested: Cosplay pikachu acts like rotom, it will lose its special move (Eg: Flying press) when it change costume. The move will be replaced by a new special move (Eg: Icicle crash)

Under Form Differences

Cosplay pikachu:

Addition to the "Berries from man" section on Route 114's page: the Pinap Berry can be obtained from him in ORAS as well.

Here are some Key Item descriptions and locations:
* Dowsing Machine "This high-tech machine shows the location of invisible items. It's attached to the head when in use." Receive from Rival on Route 110
* Eon Flute "A flute that can summon Latios or Latias no matter where you are." Receive from Steven after defeat/capture Kyogre/Groudon
* Mega Bracelet "This cuff contains an untold power that somehow enables Pokémon carrying a Mega Stone to Mega Evolve in battle." Receive from Steven on Southern Island
* Devon Scope "A special device made by Devon Corporation that signals the presence of any unseen Pokémon." Receive from Steven on Route 120
* Devon Scuba Gear "A device made by Devon Corporation that provides oxygen to users during the use of Dive." Receive from Steven in his house after obtaining the Mind Badge
* Aqua Suit "A suit made with the collective technological know-how of Team Aqua. It can withstand any impact." Receive in Sootopolis City
* Pair of Tickets "Tickets for two to the astronomical show being held at the Mossdeep Space Center." Receive from Dad(Mom?) at the beginning of the Delta Episode
* Tidal Bell "A very old-fashioned bell that makes a gentle ringing sound." Exchange the Scanner for this with Capt. Stern
* DNA Splicers "A splicer that fuses Kyurem and a certain Pokémon. They are said to have been one in the beginning." (Unfused) "A splicer that separates Kyurem and a certain Pokémon when they have been fused." (Fused). Gnarled Den (hidden on the left side of the room)
* Gracidea "A flower sometimes bundled in bouquets to convey gratitude on special occasions like birthdays." Man in Berry Master's house on Route 123
* Reveal Glass "A looking glass that reveals the truth. It's a mysterious glass that returns a Pokémon to its original shape." Woman with mirrors in Mauville City

The Mach Bike and Acro Bike can both be obtained if the following is done: Show the Mach bike to the Hex Maniac in the desert on Route 111, show the Acro Bike to the Bird Keeper in the area north of the Weather Institute, and show either bike to the cyclist in the Battle Resort. Then talk to Rydel and you'll get the other bike.

Breeding rate quotes changed (with there being differences between the two day cares within ORAS as well).
70% chance of Egg: "Those two seem to get along like a house on fire." (Route 117). "They really like hanging out!" (Battle Resort)
50% chance of Egg: "Those two seem peaceable toward each other." (Route 117). "The two seem to get along all right." (Battle Resort)
20% chance of Egg: "But I have to say, those two don't seem to like each other all that much." (Route 117). "But they don't seem to like each other very much..." (Battle Resort)
0% chance of Egg: "Those two would rather play with other Pokemon, though, and not with each other." (Route 117). "Seems they'd rather plat with other Pokemon - not so much with each other." (Battle Resort)

Some more info on the Trick House, plus some info on Route 111:

Puzzle #5 - Prize: Magnet
Still no trainers

For the question "How many bikes does Rydel have on display outside his cycle shop?" in the list, (8) should now be noted as the correct R/S/E answer, because (2) is the correct OR/AS answer.

Items: Old Gateau past mechadoll #2
Escape Rope obtained for correctly answering mechadoll #3's question
Old Gateau near the password scroll

Puzzle #6 - Prize: Red Tent [OR] or Blue Tent [AS]
Puzzle 6 in ORAS is full of spinners
It's the last of ORAS' Trick House puzzles

Items: Shalour Sable in top left room
Shalour Sable in bottom right room

Route 111 [Rematch]
Trainer: Ace Trainer Wilton [Reward: $1,560]
Pokémon: Manectric (lv. 26; male), Wailmer (lv. 26; male), Hariyama (lv. 26; male)
Trainer: Ace Trainer Brooke [Reward: $1,560]
Pokémon: Pelipper (lv. 26; female), Numel (lv. 26; female), Roselia (lv. 26; female)

Route 111 (Desert)
Trainer: Camper Cliff [Reward: $416]
Pokémon: Sandslash (lv. 26; male)
Trainer: Black Belt Daisuke [Reward: $896]
Pokémon: Machoke (lv. 26; male)
Trainer: Picknicker Heidi [Reward: $416]
Pokémon: Sandslash (lv. 26; female)
Trainer: Camper Drew [Reward: $416]
Pokémon: Graveler (lv. 26; male)
Trainer: Picknicker Becky [Reward: $416]
Pokémon: Cacnea (lv. 26; female)
Trainer: Ruin Maniac Dusty [Reward: $728)
Pokémon: Baltoy (lv. 24), Sandslash (lv. 26; male)

Items: Rare Candy near the two rocks and sand divets southeast of Camper Drew (hidden)
Protein in the rock north of Picknicker Becky (hidden)
Stardust in the quicksand pit near Ruin Maniac Dusty (hidden)
TM 37 (Sandstorm) in the southernmost tip of the desert south of the Desert Ruins (same as R/S/E)
Safety Goggles obtained from the Bug Maniac just east of Ruin Maniac Dusty
Revive in between the rock cluster east of Picknicker Heidi (hidden)
Claw Fossil in the northeastern corner of the desert (same as R/S)
Root Fossil in the northeastern corner of the desert (same as R/S)

Turtwig A could you specify that the plates are underwater? Also, more plate locations:
Meadow Plate – Route 130 (underwater, above and to the right to a dead end at the end of the long dive spot)
Zap Plate – Route 129 (underwater, surrounded by grass)
Icicle Plate – Route 130 (underwater, near the edge of the dive spot, surrounded by grass below the dive spot)
Fist Plate – Route 130 (underwater, Below a male diver)
Toxic Plate – Route 130 (underwater, below the huge dive spot, surrounded by grass)

Back
Top Bottom